Chapter 7

Author's POV :

After Minhyuk ascended the throne, the people of Casentino were very happy. Minhyuk put all his effort and hardwork to bring joy and comfort in his kingdom.

Meanwhile in Ravaryn -

"Chan Hyung, how many times are you going to read that same book over and over? It's already the 50th time" Hyunjin questioned as he was getting bored. "Just wait Hyunjinnie, it will get over soon, let me concentrate. This is important." Chan replied.

"Oh! So now that book is more important to you than your best friend. The betrayal..wow" Hyunjin said putting a hand over his chest where his heart was.

" My Goodness..stop being dramatic Jinnie. Those emotional lines ain't gonna work on me. Gimme half an hour." Chan said as Hyunjin nodded and left.

Time skip (after 30 mins)

Chan heard knocking at his door as Hyunjin stepped in the room and asked "U done??" Chan replied with a yes making Hyunjin smile and he said " okay...lets go to the stable. Jeongin is waiting for us" Chan nodded and both of them left for the stable.

Chan and Hyunjin went to the stable as Jeongin said "Hyungs finally you are here...Lets have a horse riding competition and I'll be the refree ." "Okay innie" both Chan and hyunjin replied.

At the end of the competition, Chan defeated Hyunjin and now Chan, Jeongin, Hyunwoo and Jinsol were in the dining room for a family dinner

______________tbc______________

Short chapter...

Take care❤