Chapter 17

Author's POV :

The next day arrived as everyone in the Palace of Casentino was a running machine. Everyone running all around the places, managing things. Everyone was preparing for the arrival of The Ravaryns.

Meanwhile there was Minho, who was pacing up in his room, checking his attire and makeup in the mirror from time to time and Jisung Seungmin and Felix were watching him do this routine for the 100th time already.

"Hyung, dare you look at that goddamn mirror once again. You look absolutely stunning and now sit down quietly if you don't want your makeup to run off!" Seungmin warned.

"Yes Minho, I literally put a lot of effort on that makeup, and I don't want you to sweat and ruin it, better sit down right now" Jisung added and these warnings were enough to pull Minho into the reality as he quickly stopped walking and sat down.

Meanwhile there was Felix who was watching at this whole drama with concentration. And all this literally made him roll to the floor laughing.

"Lix stop laughing will you??? I am dying out of nervousnes here" Minho exclaimed as Felix laughed and replied " O My God bro! You seriously need to relax, if this is your state right now, then just imagine your state on the wedding day...Hahaha" Making Minho groan in annoyance.

Hyori walked into the room and as soon as she saw her son she gasped grabbing the four boys' attention. Minho looked at his mom, who was staring at him with wide eyes. "What happened mom?" He asked.

"Wow Min! You grew up so beautiful" Minho got shy at the compliment as he thanked his mom in a small voice. Hyori giggled as she continued " Oh Min..here take this mask!" "What for mom" Minho questioned.

"You have to wear this till the wedding day until Chan moves this from your face after the vows. In short, you are not supposed to show your face to your husband before the marriage.This is ritual."

"Oh okay Mumma" Minho said as he wore it. "Great! now let's go down, they would be arriving anytime soon. Lix , Sung and Minnie, c'mmon you three" the four boys nodded as they left the room to go to welcome the Ravaryns.

______________tbc______________

Take Care❤