Top Criminal

In this story they are adults and Ladybug does not exist but Cat Noir and his kwami does. Sometimes I love writing Cat Noir as a cat burglar because cats are very cunning, smart, and very good at stealing.

Characters belongs to (C) Zagtoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A bright full moon brought nightlight in the city of Paris. The city of love. But that's not all, a wanted criminal known as Cat Noir was very charming but also dangerous than any other criminal in Paris. Unlike other cat burglar women, he's the first man to appear as a cat-themed villain, lurking in the shadows of the night like a cat, searching in jewelry stores for puuurrrrecious shiny treasures to rob. Like a lone wolf, he does things alone. Other criminals want to team up with him but he refuses because he knows they just want to use him to get what they want.

At a nightclub, hookers were doing pole dances to entertain the partiers who are either drunk or just love to see ladies being sexy. But one man in a black leather catsuit, green feline eyes with a black mask, and cat ears, was a better pole dancer than the ladies. He does a catwalk on stage while the lights flashed rapidly. Lucky for him he has night vision like a cat to see in the dark. They glow electric green and his smirk was very handsome to make women swoon.

"Hello ladies" He winked at some ladies.

They swoon at him unzipping his zipper slowly to see his built abs.

"So handsome" One girl touched his pecs.

"Meow, like what you see? I don't do autographs" He smirked seductively.

"Yeah, my bad kitty," the girl said.

"And this bad kitty has claws" He purred but then heard a thug trying to tell the feline to back away from his girl, "Hmmm....okay" The feline man shrugged and jumped down on the thug's legs, snapping it.

"AAAARGH MY LEGS!!!" He screamed.

The feline man laughed and sat on the couch next to him, "Cats don't like to be threatened"

"Damn you!" The thug groans.

"Damn me? Too late. After all, I am Cat Noir, the dangerous criminal in Paris" Cat Noir laughed and left the broken-legged man on the couch.

Everyone in the nightclub was shocked by the stunt he did and they sure do not wanna see his bad side, "What?" Cat Noir asked why they were staring at him. They remained silent as he left the club.

"Yup, that's what they should learn. Never mess with the cat or get clawed to death" He chuckled and decided to do another robbery tonight. He hopes there are mice to eat, metaphorically.

-

Much later he came to a jewelry store and used his claws to cut a hole in the glass door and opens it from the inside, "Come to daddy" He got inside and disables the alarm system, "Meow, let's see what they got for this big bad kitty tonight" He wondered what jewelry they got.

He saw a pretty emerald on display and reached out for it and examined it, "Purrfect"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, pretty boy," A female voice said.

He knew who it is and he is not happy to see her again, "Bonjour, Volpina. Miss me?"

"How can I miss the most wanted kitty?" She showed herself.

"Maybe because you're jealous that this badass kitty is the top criminal?" Cat Noir chuckled and dings his cat bell.

"Maybe and I got many tricks up my sleeves," Volpina said.