Chapter One

'Oh my gosh!! He's walking this way!!' I think as my crush walks to me.

Hello!! My name is Marcie Thomas. I don't really have a back story worth sharing.. I came from a bad neighborhood.. Lets just go with that.. I have crystal blue eyes, and pitch black, wavy hair. I usually don't talk to anyone.. Just mind my own business and listen to my music. I like all kinds of bands and genres! I'm gonna go ahead and say it, but my favorite band is Fall Out Boy, like, my iPod is LOADED with all their songs. You're probably wondering how I'm managing to live in these apartments.. Or not.. But I'm gonna tell you anyway. I work at a radio station, and I get most of my money from playing my songs on the radio. Yes, you read that right, MY songs. I'll edit and mix up songs, let my boss listen to them, play them on the radio, then people will call saying that they want to buy my song. I guess you could say I'm living the dream.

But you guys are probably wondering, is how I know Wildcat, which so happens to be my crush. Well, I'll tell you that story. The first time I noticed him, he didn't wear his mask. Yes, I have seen his face. He looks so.. Handsome. I haven't ever talked to him yet. Until this day.. I've noticed for quite some time that he and his friends or just him go out everyday at the same time. So, being the weird person I am, I go down into the lobby, act like I'm doing something on my laptop, which today I am, just to get a look at him.

I hear him a lot, considering that I live under him. I can hear him yell furiously at his friends when he gets ticked off. I don't mind though, I like hearing his voice.. It's soothing to me.

But today, he's walking towards me. I don't know what to do. I've never talked to him before. I keep looking to my computer screen, and continue to remix the song I was working on.

He takes a seat, my heart's beat going a thousand times the normal speed. He speaks up, "Hi."

I take my headphones off, and look to him. Man, I'm nervous. "Hi.."

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Uhh.. Marcie.. Is yours Wildcat?"

He nods a tad bit. "Y-yeah, how did you know?"

Oh crap.. Now he's gonna think I'm a stalker. I've just got to word this right.

"Um.. I come down here quite often.. When you're with your friends, they say your name a lot so I guess I kinda caught on with it.." I'm not sure if that was good enough.. Hopefully it was..

He gains a slight smile. "Okay, cool." Oh my gosh.. That was a relief.. He takes a closer look at my laptop screen. "What are you doing?"

I look back to my screen. "Oh.. Umm.. It's kinda my job. I remix and mash up songs and play them on the radio at the radio station that I work at."

His eyes light up. "Really? Which station?"

I look to him. "Uhh.. Non-Stop-Pop FM.. Why?"

"I LOVE THAT RADIO STATION!! AND I LOVE THOSE REMIXED SONGS!!" He yells, getting excited. People stare at us, and he quiets down. "You remixed all those songs?"

I nod, smiling. "Yeah.. You want to listen to my latest one, or what I have of it so far?"

His eyes sparkle. "I would love to!"

I hand him my headphones, and he slips them on. I begin my remix, which is a remix of Ellie Goulding's Lights. He bobs his head up and down, sort of dancing along to the song. He smiles as it ends, or well, what I have done ends. He takes the headphones off, and hands them to me.

"Wow, that's really good.. You're gifted."

I smile, but I'm confused. I've always been ignored, not really admired. "Really?"

"Oh yeah. Totally! You're talented." He looks down, and asks a question I wasn't ready for. "Can I come to your apartment and spend some time there before I head home?"

I look him in the eyes, and I can tell he was serious. "Uh.. Sure." I pack up my stuff, and put it in my turquoise blue tie dye bag. The outside of the bag, I had it embroidered to where it says 'Marcie' on it in big beautiful letters.

Wildcat points to it. "I like your bag!"

I smile. "Thank you." He takes my bag from me, and slings it over one shoulder, to where it looks like he has a man satchel. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Being a gentleman." He says, giving me his cheesy smile.

I giggle, and we both head to the elevators, and I push the button to my floor. Who knows what's in store for later..

-----------------

I hope you enjoyed Chapter One of Wild Love!! I have so many ideas for this book, and I hope you all will stick around to find out what they all are!! Like I said in the description of this story, if you haven't read Rescuers, go now, so this story makes a little more sense.

And I know that I did the characters the same. In the first chapter, I described MacKenzie in Rescuers, and I did that with Marcie. I just like that approach.. Sorry if it bothers you..

Anyways, I hope you liked this, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you... In the next chapter.. BYYEE!!!!!