Chapter Nineteen; A/N

When we got to our apartment, I text Nogla saying that if he hears anything on Marcie, to message me, to which he replied with a simple, "Okay. Will do. Good luck."

After that, we got everything we need to take down Jake. Weapons, armour, and most importantly, shades. No, not really, we planned on going after him at night, so no need for shades. Besides, we will be wearing our masks anyways.

So our plan is really simple. Brock has been finding out where this guy lives while we got all the stuff together. After we have a confirmed location, we'll sneak into his house, and... Exterminate him.

Jake isn't going to go down without a fight, I know that. But it's also nine against one. All the guys except Nogla, and MacKenzie and Lomasi. But he could also be a ninja, or a master assassin, or-

"Found him!" Brock yelled from his computer in the 'cool' room. Since MacKenzie finally moved into the same room with Evan, and Marcie moved in with me, we had a spare bedroom, just sitting around, being lazy and doing nothing. So we all decided that we'd give that room an actual job, and put most of our technology that we use for missions and stuff in there, so it's basically a computer junkie's dream.

We all run from different parts of the apartment, and get stuck in the door frame. After about two minutes of me being squished up in the middle with Mini and Lui on one side, and Evan and Delirious on the other, we finally get in the room. Luckily, the girls and Marcel were smart enough to wait in the hallway and let us figure out our mess. We all gather around Brock and look at the computer screen. He lives quite a ways away from us, pretty close to the windmills actually.

We leave the room, without getting stuck again, and get everything else we need. Anything that we might've forgotten, like fucking Delirious forgetting his shoes in his room!

"I'm sorry guys, I forgot my shoes." Delirious explained.

"Well we can see that.." Lomasi said, which earned laughs from everyone, even Delirious. After we had our little laughing fit, we head down to the garage and get into two different vehicles, to surround him if he seen us coming. In one vehicle, it was Evan, Delirious, MacKenzie, Marcel and Mini, while I was with Brock, Lomasi and Lui. The couple sit in the back, while Brock and I were in the front seat, me driving. Big mistake.. We had to go the long around to get to Jake's house since, like I said, we want to surround him. Don't worry, I stayed on the highway and followed the rules of the road.. For about the first.. Thirty seconds. I realized we weren't going fast enough, so I stepped on the gas, and went over, maybe one or two or.. seven big hills. I didn't crash into anyone! Someone give me a trophy!

I looked in the mirror, and I see Lomasi hanging onto Lui for dear life, but I don't blame her. We get to our destination, and quietly get out. We have about a mile to walk, so we won't make much noise when we approach. Hopefully this will be an easy mission. In, out, done. Boy was I wrong.

We get to his house about the same time the others did, and we enter through the back door. Wait, the back door shouldn't be unlocked. When I realized this, I told my group, and radioed Evan's.

"The front door was unlocked too. I'm getting a bad feeling about this." I could barely hear him respond.

My group navigates through the faintly lit house, almost knocking over a lamp. Luckily, the person who bumped it, which I won't say names, *cough Brock cough,* caught it. They set it back, carefully, on the coffee table to which it rest before. We all meet up in the living room, and we see a light from behind the last door of the hallway. With Evan leading, we head for the door, and burst through, only to be met with...

Jake.

And some of his friends.. Holding guns. Aimed at us.

We all take aim, then Jake steps up from behind his posse.