Chapter Sixteen

Last night was a good night for me. I was asked to officially live here, and then we went to my apartment to get some of my things. MacKenzie finally moved into the same room as Evan, but, everyone wanted me to room with Tyler since we were dating, so I accepted. So now, there's two dressers in his room, one for me and one for him. The closet is full of both of our clothes now, and we put my furniture and other belongings in storage.

Everyone also has a desk for their computers to stay on, even though most of the time they all play in the living room. Luckily, though, Tyler has a huge desk, so my laptop sits by his. I was just messing around on it, listening and mixing music with my headphones on when I'm scared out of my socks by someone tapping me on the shoulder. I look up to see... Trin?

"What's up?" She asks.

I point to the screen. "Work.. You?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "Bored, so I was wondering if you would like to go shopping? You know, to get new clothes and just.. Talk. One on one, face to face?"

I look at her for a second. Is this a trap? A plan to get rid of me.. Permanently? Her eyes don't show any signs of lying or hatred.

"Uh.. Sure." I respond. I save my progress, and shut my laptop down. I get up from my chair, and follow her up the stairs.

"Hey, we're gonna go out!" Trin announces as soon as we get to the top of the stairs.

"You two? Going out? Together? Alone?" Evan asks.

"Yes. Is that okay?" She asks. Everyone nods.

She goes up to Nogla, and gives him a kiss, then I see Tyler walk up to me.

"Please be careful, I love you." He says as he cups my cheeks, and kisses me. I smile into the kiss, then we pull away.

"We will, I love you too." I give him a long hug, and wave bye to everyone before Trin and I head out the door, down the elevator to the garage, and get in a four seater.

She starts the car, and drives. "So, are you happy with Tyler?"

I smile and nod. "Yeah, I don't think I've ever been happier.."

She comes to a stop light, which happens to be red. "That's good!"

I look at her, confused. "So you're still not angry about Tyler and I?"

She shrugs again. "Well, as long as he's happy, I'm happy. Plus, we're living together now so.."

I nod slowly.

The light turns green, and I look out the window. Trin starts driving again, and I see a sight no one wants to see.

"Trin!" But it's too late.

-----------------

SO sorry for the lack of updates... But I have good news!! I got the job!!! I'm finally a lifeguard!! I'm so happy!!! But I also have bad news... Lately, it hasn't been the best for me... Anything I eat, my stomach doesn't agree with it.. My boyfriend.. Poor him.. He has to put up with a not-so-nice me... He's so sweet though.. I'm really glad that he's apart of my life.. He tries his best to make me happy, and he does.. I'm really lucky to have had him for almost the past two years..

Okay, so last chapter I said I might be doing another fanfiction that doesn't go with this story... Well, I made up my mind. I think I may make a few! The first one, will be a Terroriser fanfiction! The next few, I'm not sure, but I also really want to make one based on my favorite! I won't tell you who though..

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this crappy and short chapter, and I will see you... In the next chapter.. BYYEE!!!!!