Chapter Eleven

So.. After about thirty minutes of trying on dresses, we finally decide on the last one I try. It's knee length, has two thick straps, and it is a lavender color, with a dark purple ribbon around the waist, tying in a bow in the back. I forgot to mention that Oliver was in here with us, and it's like he knows.. All the dresses I tried on before, he put his head down on his paws, but when I tried this one, he lifted his head, and started to wag his tail. I love it to be honest. It was Trinity's, but she insisted that I have it, not borrow it, have it. She says that it looks better on me, but I highly doubt that..

We pick just a pair of flats that goes with the dress, and put on a little mascara. The girls curl my hair, and then examine me. I can tell they are pretty proud of their work by looking at their faces. I think Lomasi was the most excited though. She seems to be the energetic one in this group..

They walk out first, with Oliver leading the way of course, kind of making a barrier or a wall for me to, I guess hide behind so the guys don't see me right off the bat.

I walk closely behind, and they stop. I wait, and I hear MacKenzie saying, "Guys, may I introduce, Marcie!" The girls part, and I walk up to the gap.

I look at all the guys, and they look.. Astonished? I don't know, I'm not used to this, so I hold my hands up and hide my face behind them. I can hear giggles and chuckles from all around.

"You look.. Pretty." I remove my hands, and I see that Marcel had said it. The other guys nod in their agreement. But I just noticed something.. I don't see my date..

"Ladies, have you met, the new and improved, Tyler?" Evan says as he motions to the stairs. We look over, and see a handsome Tyler rise from downstairs.

Unlike me, he shows off. He holds his hands from his sides, and spins around. When he has made a full 360, he pretends to pop his collar, earning him a few laughs. Then, he spots me. It's like someone has glued his feet to the floor, and I put him in a trance.

Delirious goes up to him, and snaps his fingers in his face. He blinks and shakes his head, I'm guessing exiting the 'trance' he was in. He comes up to me, and takes my hands. "You look beautiful."

I blush of course, which makes him chuckle slightly. He encases me in a quick hug, and asks, "Ready to go?"

I nod and ask, "Where are we going?"

He looks at me, and smirks, "That, is a secret that you will soon find out."

"Be careful! And have fun! But not too much fun!" Nogla says with a wink. Tyler just gives him the finger, making everyone laugh.

MacKenzie goes down to pet Oliver, and she says to him, "We did good buddy!"

I giggle, and Tyler escorts me out the door. We get into the elevator, and he pushes the button, then wraps his arm around my waist, while making sure he doesn't crush my bow. The door opens, and we walk out of the lobby.

He entwines my fingers with his as soon as we're out the door.

I'm very excited, yet, scared for this date..

-----------------

So I said that I would update either Saturday or Sunday... That was not the case... This weekend was packed.... And I'm very cranky at the moment... So I thought I would write a little to try to make it up to you guys, and release some anger, even though there's not a fight scene in this chapter. But I'm very sorry for not updating sooner, and i was gonna update last night but wattpad was being a bish.. But please remember that I love you all!! Without you, I wouldn't be writing this right now!

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading, and I will see you... In the next chapter.. BYYEE!!!!!