Chapter Twenty-Two

I continue to run after her. I'm determined to find out the reason of why she got so happy in the lobby looking at me or hearing my voice.

Sadly, there are multiple rooms upstairs. Evan and MacKenzie's, Moo's, Delirious's, and the gun room. I walk in the living room and kitchen, and start my search.

Marcie's POV

I run to Delirious's room, and hide in his closet. I know he ran after me, but I don't know if he knows where I hid. Since Delirious's room is the last one in the hall, it may take some time. I look through his closet, not to be nosey or anything. I smile when I find something perfect to scare the hell out of Tyler.

Tyler's POV

"Where are you!" I shout as I exit Moo's room. I enter Delirious's room, and look under the bed, nope. I look behind the door, not there either.

I'm getting ready to open the closet, when it suddenly bursts open.

"AAAHHHH!!" The, thing, screams. It was a raccoon with its tongue sticking out slightly, and big, bright yellow eyes.

Luckily, I don't scream, I just stumble back onto the bed, startled. "Marcie, why?"

I can hear her giggle, and she takes off the mask. "Why does he have this in there?"

"He wanted to change up his look for a little bit, well, that didn't go so smoothly. So now he just keeps in there just in case he wants to wear it or something."

I see her nod, and set the mask down. She walks up to me. I'm still sitting on the bed, and I slightly look up at her. She wraps her arms around my neck, and I wrap mine around her waist, hugging each other.

I then remember why she hid, and why I was looking for her. She pulls back to where she's looking at me, face to face.

"So, why did you always get happy stalking me?"

She giggles slightly. "I wasn't stalking you. I just went to the lobby everyday to work on my computer, and you just happened to walk by every day. I started to notice that you did, and I just, started looking and listening. Even though you always wore your mask, I knew there was something, different. I knew you were just a lot of fun, and didn't have a care in the world."

"So.. The answer to the question?" I ask, pulling her slightly closer.

She smiles. "The answer is... I didn't know it at the time, but I was already in love with you."

I smile, and she leans down. "I love you Marcie.." I cup her cheek with one of my hands, and connect our lips. We pull away.

"I love you too Tyler."

I stand, and throw her over my shoulder. I can feel her hit my back, and hear her repeatedly command for me to let her down. We get into the living room, and gently throw her onto the couch, and get on top of her. I start to tickle her, and she starts to laugh like a maniac.

Marcie's POV

I can't hardly breathe, let alone talk. "Tyler.... Get... Off and... Stop t-tickling... Me!" He's a lot stronger than I am, so I'm no match for him.

I hear the door open, and so does Tyler, I can tell he does because he stops for a second, but then continues tickling me.

"HELP!!!" I scream. The others enter, and instead of doing what friends would do and helping me out, they do what any best friends and family do, they start to laugh. Thanks guys.. At least I know they're my family instead of my friends.

Finally, Tyler stops, but still keeps me pinned to the couch. "So, you guys get food?" Tyler asks.

Everyone laughs, and Nogla speaks up. "Yeah we did, but you'll never guess what happened!"

-----------------

Hey everyone! That's the end for Book Two! I'm thinking of doing a third book to this, but I'm not quite sure if I should. I know who I wanna do it on, but I also want your guys' opinion, should I do a third book, and who should be the love interest? Obviously, it won't be Vanoss, Wildcat, Nogla or Lui, for they are already taken. So the options are: Mini, Moo, Basically, or Delirious.

The next book that will for sure come out is my Terroriser Fanfiction, then the third book of this if I decide to do one, but I want your opinions also! If I should do a third one, and if I do, who should be the love interest. I'll let everyone know what I do with an A/N on this story when I publish the first chapter of the Terrroriser Fanfiction. Thank you all so much for all your support! And also, I've been chosen to be the co-author of a new trilogy by bigherovanoss so I'll also let you know about that trilogy as well! Once again, let me know in the comments what you think, and I love you all.

Also, could you guys help me.. I would love for my first book, Rescuers, to be a very well known story. So could you help me out? I want to add it to the Watty's 2015! So please help me with that... It would be greatly appreciated!

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading, and I will see you... In the next book.. BYYEE!!!!!