Chapter Three

We walk into my apartment. "If you want, just take a seat on the couch."

He nods, and takes a seat. "What movies do you have?"

"If you want, you can look through them and play one."

He smiles. Before I say this next part, keep in mind that I have an entertainment center, so my T.V. is above all my movies. And I have a ton of movies. So.. continuing to the next part. He literally, dives over my coffee table in front of my couch, and lands on his stomach, looking at all of my movies. I can't hold it in anymore, and I burst out laughing.

He looks at me confusingly. "What are laughing at?"

Between breaths, I answer. "You... You just.... Dove over... My coffee table like..." I double over, my hands on my knees. "You looked like a... Dolphin jumping out of the water!!" I fall to my knees on the floor, from laughing so hard. He starts to laugh at all my laughing, and he wheezes.. I mean, how cute is that?! I loose it.. I start laughing so hard that when I breath in, I snort..

He looks at me, and continues laughing, harder though. We laugh for about twenty minutes straight, and we finally calm down, and he chooses Step Brothers. "Ooohh!! I love this movie!!"

I giggle at his excitement as he puts the movie in the disc player. "Do you want popcorn and a soda?"

"Sure!" He replies. He keeps his eyes on me though.

"What?" I ask him.

He faulters, but asks, "Would you watch it with me?"

I stop dead in my tracks. I don't know how to react. I just begin the popcorn in the microwave, get two sodas, and I finally reply. "S-sure." I'm really nervous. I like him a lot, but I don't want to screw this up. Whatever 'this' is.

The microwave beeps, indicating the completion of the popcorn. I get it out, get a big bowl, and pour the popcorn into it.

I enter the living room, where he has the movie paused at the very beginning of it. "You could've started it, I wouldn't have mind."

He shrugs. "I want you to watch the whole thing with me."

I smile, and take a seat next to him, placing the bowl on the coffee table, along with our drinks. He scooches closer to me on the couch, until we're shoulder to shoulder. I'm on his right, so he raises his right arm, and puts it over my shoulders.

I raise an eyebrow, but lean against him. I wrap my arms around his torso, and get comfy, watching and laughing to the rest of the movie.

The movie ends, and all the popcorn is gone, along with our sodas. I let go of his torso, but he keeps his arm around my shoulders. He whispers, "Can I tell you something?"

I nod. "Sure, what is it?"

He hesitates. "My real name... Is Tyler..." He says as he removes his mask. His unmasking reveals a cute and adorable Tyler. I smile, and bring my hand to his cheek.

But I'm confused.. I thought they only did that when they really trusted someone. "Why are you showing me your face and telling me your real name?"

He smiles. "I saw you everyday, and I knew you seen me.. I knew that you knew my codename, but you wouldn't reveal it to anyone. I knew you could keep a secret.." He starts to lean closer to me. "And I want us to not be a secret." He leans in closer, to where our lips are brushing each other's. But before we could make contact, I lean back. He gets upset, so I explain.

"Wildc-- Tyler, we just started talking today.. We don't know each other a whole lot, and I'm not sure if your family likes me at all.."

He gets a little happier, but I know he's still upset. He takes my hand. "Then we need to introduce you to them!" He pulls me off the couch.

"Wait? WHAT?!" I asked, surprised.

"I'm taking you to meet my friends, or family. I want to make sure that if we do start dating, we're not keeping it from anyone!" Dating? He wants to start dating me? I smile, but I'm still a little confused.

I pull my hand back, he turns, getting an upset look on his face. "Look, I'll meet your family, but you need to," I go to the coffee table and retrieve his mask, "put this back on, so no one knows what you look like," I hand him his mask, which he puts on, "and I need to at least look a little decent.."

He smirks. "But you look perfect right now.."

I smile. I've never been complimented like that before. "Can I at least go change?"

His smirk grows. "Nope!" He says and picks me up, bridal style. I try to get free from him, but I end up giggling and still stuck in his arms. He carries me out the door, closes it, and onto the elevator we go.

"Can you put me down now?" I ask, now trying to keep myself from giggling.

"Fine.." He says as he lightly sets my feet on the ground. His arm snakes around my waist, and I put my arm around his torso. I guess he's really protective. I like that.

He pushes the button where we only go one floor up. We could've just taken the stairs, but oh well! I lean my head against him, waiting for the doors to open. When they do, he walks out first, with me following. We stop just in front of his door, and he whispers, "Do me a favor.. Don't say I told you my name or showed you my face.. They'll beat my ass.."

I nod, indicating that I won't. He puts his keys into the door knob, and opens the door, and I'm greeted by everyone, except one person.. She wears all green, she has her arms crossed, and a look on her face that could kill...

-----------------

Hi everyone!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday.. But thats because I took my ACT.. I feel pretty confident in it!! But I won't know my score for about 2-3 weeks. So now.. The placement test this Thursday.. I'm nervous, but my Trigonometry teacher says that it mostly has just Algebra 1 stuff in it.. But I'm still very nervous..

But anyways.. Thank you guys so much for reading, and I will see you... In the next chapter.. BYYEE!!!!!