LMOLMN : Chapter 2

SIDE PHOTO: LYZA

So this is going to be chapter 2, and it should be just a little bit longer than the last one.

I'm sorry that it wont be so good, but I did most of it when I just woke up, still half asleep!

So hope you like it!

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER TWO

Ashy's POV:

So it's been two days since the news that One Direction are coming to my school! Roseside Fields! Oh my gosh I just CAN'T wait! It's almost too good to be true. Wait! Maybe that's it... Maybe this is all a dream. I pinched myself on my right arm and ow! That hurt. Okay, I guess this isn't a dream. Yay!

On the other hand, Lyza looked as if she couldn't care less. The more I talked about them, the more she frowned. It's now becoming an automatic thing. But something that freaked me out, was when I showed a pic of them in their hoodies. Her reaction was not what I expected. She dropped her purse and ran straight to the bathroom not saying a word. I manage to get her back to normal, after hours of talking to her and asking her questions with a door between us. It was worth it though.

Now its a Friday afternoon and me and my best friend are just walking through the busy corridors, minding our own business.

"So are you okay now?" I asked, worry creeping into my voice just ever-so-slightly. Although she didn't look at me, I could tell she smiled just briefly whilst she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I'm sorry that I went full awkward mode," She was playing around with the ends of her hair, odd. "I guess I was just being a bit over dramatic, like one of those mood swingy teens you see on TV. But anyway, the important thing is that I'm now I'm back to my normal, yet strange self!" She replied quite lull. Lyza, calm, normal. That sounds nothing like her. Normal should never be used to describe my best friend. I swear something is up with her. And it was as if she had no emotion on her face. Again, not like her. Oh well! Maybe she's going through something right now! I shouldn't be nosy. But I just can't help myself! Urgh I hate being curious. Especially if your a respectful type of person. You just want the answer so much, but you would never do anything to get it.

I was still happy though, because her girly-goth style was back now. It was different from the strange outfit she wore on Wednesday. That looked more like her older cousin, now she looked like her confusing self:

She strutted down the hallways wearing skinny black jeans which had a golden chain on the belt section; she wore a dark purple tank top with a tiny breast pocket on it. Her signature waistcoat was grey, having silver stilettos to match. The amethyst necklace which was in the shape of a heart sparkled briefly in the light breaking through from the windows. Dangly, black feather-earrings co-ordinated well with her smoky grey eyeshadow and barbie pink lips. Her black hair had blonde tips on the end of it, ombré/dip dye. She does that every month. What made me smile was the fact that no matter what her attire is, Lyza always wears the golden charm bracelet I got for her 12th birthday. Today the colour of her nails, a metallic gold, matched my bracelet. How cute.

I caught from the corners of my eye that a few guys were staring at us, more at Lyza though. I was just dressed in light blue jeggings and a simple orange crop top, with a cream coloured vest underneath. My jean jacket was dark blue and my converse were purple. Nothing special. I chose to wear very little makeup, only having black eyeliner and light pink lipstick. My wavy hair was straightened, reaching just were my heart is. Lyza commented saying that I still looked beautiful.

We're not used to attention so instead of flirting with all of the dudes who were throwing themselves at our feet, we just ignored their whispers and acted as if nothing was happening.