LMOLMN: Chapter 22 part 2

Updating on time is not my thing.
It's been so long since I've updated I'm sorry...!!!
Anyway, I suck at updating on time. But since it's the holidays, I'll update as much as I can!

I can't promise anything though. I have festivals and revision and projects to finish off so...anyway! I've updated! That's what matters now.

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO Part Two

The car hit Ashy.
The impact was hard, a loud shattering sound breaking the eerie silence of the night. A cry came afterwords, with a tumble and an alarm.
"Ashy!" Louis screamed his head off. Running to the scene with tears in his dulled eyes, a mixed feeling of rage and lost hope overtook him. He crouched down to Ashy's bleeding figure and took her in his arms. Immediately, her blood soaked him. But he didn't care.

Shuffling and movement came from inside the vehicle. Just when Louis thought he could see the driver's face, the car blared it's lights, turned the opposite direction and accelerated away.

That asshole.

With one hand, he took out his phone and dialled 999. His other hand was used to support Ashy's limp figure. "Pick up, pick up," he muttered rapidly to himself. "Why won't you PICK UP!"

He smashed his phone against the concrete pavement and sighed. He wasn't helping the situation. Louis' fingers reached for neck, desperate to find pulse. It was there. Only it was so faint, he could barely feel it.

Rising to his feet, with Ashy in his arms, he ran to the nearest hospital. Thank goodness Liam had shown him where the hospitals were on their first day. He never knew it would come in handy. Nevertheless, he pushed the thought away and focused on his dying girlfriend.

No. She's not dying. She's going to live.

He felt himself run faster with those words in mind.

~•~

The doorbell rang again. Lyza pushed herself away from the table and stomped to the front door. "Urgh, I swear I'm going to break that thing if it doesn't shut-"

As soon as she opened the door, flashing lights blinded her. Her hands shot up, protecting her face whilst squinted eyes struggled to focus on the people in front of her.

"Lyza, where's your father?"

"Is it true you're dating Niall Horan?"

"Lyza, did you cheat on Dray with Niall?"

"Is it true you're pregnant?"

"What's happened to your sister?"

"Why did your sister have that freak out?"

Lyza flinched. A massive crowd of the paparazzi were in front of her, fighting to get to her, and anything out of her. The paps are known to twist the truth into something sick and embarrassing. They didn't care about feelings, only fame and money.

"Shut up! All of you!" Lyza screamed at them. At the sound of her voice, the crowd grew silent. "Look, I don't know where you're getting all of this information, and i honestly don't care. I'm just going to be very blunt, why are you here?"

The closest woman to Lyza stepped forward. In her left hand was a microphone. "Your information has been leaked all over the internet. Your phone number, email, adress, everything."

"What?" Lyza took a step back and shut the door. "Oh no."

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

Oh my fudge I haven't updated in ages! I am so very truly sorry!! I've had things like revision, festivals and other stuff come up I just haven't been able to find any time to write!!!

Urgh, I'm a bad person.

Anyway, let's hope I'll update next week....Boo BYE!