LMOLMN: Chapter 29

The next chapter is the last one! OMG after like 2 years and a few months of writing this, it's finally going to end! I can't wait! <3

Good thing the next chapter is coming out on Thursday. I promise I won't delay this one like I've done with all the other chapters...Especially since it's the last one.

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"I'm so bored!" Lyza flopped onto Ryan's off-white sofa, the TV remote in hand. "Entertain me."

He stood over her, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. While he looked neat and dressed up, she came over to his house with track suit bottoms and a baby pink sweater. "You came all this way to complain? And looking like that?"

"Yes," She nodded at him, "I did."

"Well that was stupid." He sat down by her feet.

"Ooh, you seem happy." The sarcasm was evident. Propping herself on her elbows, she poked Ryan's side with her toe. He held her foot down while trying to look serious. Emphasis on trying.

"Stop it, be more mature."

"Me? Mature? I'm a whiny ass bitch and proud." She smirked. Rolling his brown eyes, Ryan took the remote and turned the TV on.

"I know, everyone knows." He focused on finding a specific recording, and it ended up on a news channel. "Do you watch the news?"

"Have I ever watched it? Yes. But most of the time I prefer not to. It's too depressing for me to handle. Most of the time they only report negative things like the latest kidnappings, deaths and rape. I prefer to steer away from those sort of issue." She replied honestly.

"Well, you might want to see this." He pressed play and immediately the screen flicked to a blonde woman, with an excessive amount of makeup, staring at the camera. At the bottom of the screen was

~•~

Lyza hugged Ashy. "You're an awful person for leaving me." She teased her best friend. Ashy smiled back. They were at the front door of Ashy's house. Lyza wanted to drop by before her best friend left for America. "I still can't believe out of all of my friends, it's my bestie that's going to ditch me." She pouted.

"I know I am. But at least you're not completely alone. Don't forget about Ryan and Cara." Ashy giggled.

"Why are you telling me to not forget them? I'm going to be with them all the time. You should be telling that to yourself!" Lyza was the first to break the hug, only so that she could get something out of her pocket. "Here. Open it."

Lyza took Ashy's wrist and handed her the little purple box. Ashy looked confused, nevertheless she followed her words and opened the box. Inside was a pendant and at the end of the gold was a little bejewelled panda with emerald eyes. "Aw...It's so cute."

"Remember when we were younger, you nicknamed me a panda because I looked like one. Well I saw this in a jewellry store and thought it was a perfect parting gift. Even better the panda's eyes are emeralds, which is my birthstone. Hopefully this will help you remember me always."

Tears welled in Ashy's eyes. "I'm going to miss you so much." They shared one last hug before they heard a car honk.

"Hurry up!" The driver yelled at them. Pulling a face, Lyza let go. Hurriedly, Ashy dragged all of her luggage to the trunk. The driver came out and helped put all of it into the back.

"Poo him." Lyza strolled into the house, turned around and waved. "I'll never forget you!"

"You too!" Ashy waved back before stepping to the vehicle.

After years of being together, they had to go separate ways. As soon as the black car was out of sight, Lyza broke down and cried.