LMOLMN: Chapter 9

Chapter 9! So continuing my very time-consuming marathon! ^.^ lol

Now, I've put quite some effort into this Chapter and I hope you like it!

Read on...

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER NINE

•••FRIDAY MORNING AT ASHY'S HOUSE•••

Ashy's POV:

What can I wear?

Standing infront of my 1D themed bed, I played around with my hair using a little travel-size brush. I stared profoundly at the lovely selection of clothing lying immobile on my sheets. Things from crop tops to vests and jeggings to high-waisted skirts were nicely folded all over my bed.

I'm going back to Roseside today and the thing I'm freaking out about is what to wear...yep I'm so normal.

Okay, what am I gonna do when I get there?

1) I'm going to find Lyza and hug her to death. That's first.

2) Gonna check with all of my classmates what my h/w is.

3) I'm going to stalk One Dire-

Okay okay okay...did I seriously just put homework as number 2?! Man, I think I've got something wrong with me. This just isn't right. Haha.

Well, I might stalk 1D. Actually, no I wont. Sure I love them, but I don't want them to see me as a desperate fan that will do anything to get their attention. Attention whores. That's something nobody should like, or even more so, nobody should BE. And unsurprisingly, Brittany's name came up. She's just one of those types of people that are desperate for attention and will only talk to people like me and Lyza just to what? Oh yeah, INSULT us.

But as Lyza has always told me, you can't judge someone by what you think you see. People are like books. The cover might look nice, but inside, the story is plain boring. But there are others that look plain and normal but are actually one of the best books you could possibly read!

I'm just still really upset though. Why? Because I'm the one who told Lyza that Niall was actually lying to her. Omg! Will Niall hate me because I made Lyza hate him? Oh no please no! And he's a close friend of Louis! The thought of Niall or Louis hating me made my grip on the brush tighten as my stomach twisted to intricate knots.

I started to hyperventilate until I realised what I was doing. I'm freaking out about NOTHING! I mean seriously! Will someone I love, hate me because I made his best friend hurt by hurting my best friend? Mouthful much. But, no! Of course not. I think. The thoughts in my brain were flickering lights powered by a broken switch.

But the roller coaster in my brain broke down as my orange cased iPhone started to ring to "One Direction - Live While We're Young". As I gently placed the detangle brush from my hand onto the hard surface of my bedside table, I pressed the power button of my 4th generation iPhone and swiped away. I didn't bother checking who would call me; I would be able to identify them as soon as I heard them speak. But the first few words that were spoken made my world shatter. I couldn't speak, breathe, heck I didn't even know what to think! I felt my tight stomach collapse into a heap of pain. My mouth hung loosely opened and even though I tried to close it, all of my energy abandoned me whilst the ringing of a voice against my left ear informed me of something that I will truly loathe. It was only when the person hang up did I ran out of my room and start up my car.

The only thing that I knew for sure is that Roseside is seriously the last thing on my mind and that I am NOT going back to school today.

•••FRIDAY AFTER-SCHOOL•••