LMOLMN : Chapter 8

Hey! This chapter probably has had my worst writers block yet! Also I've turned my book into an ACTUAL BOOK! It's just awesome!! ^_^

I'm apologising in advance because I really HATE this Chapter!

Okay so...uh...go on! Read?

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER EIGHT

•••Friday Morning/ Before School•••

Narrative's POV:

Sitting in her Cherry Red Mercedes, Lyza slid down in her leather seat, trying her best avoid being seen by the sea of teens. But really, there was one person who she was trying to hide away from more than anyone else. Not Hazel, not Dakota, not even Brittany or Dray! Someone who she would never expect to lie to her.

It was only fifteen minutes until school started and she needed to get ready. All of her books and homework were in her locker, but she had finished all of them. And Lyza had revised for the French Grammar Test, Science revision test and the English Shakespeare assessment. Anyway, it's a Friday, school shouldn't be TOO hard, right?

Lyza's POV:

Okay...I'd been sitting in my car for a minimum of five minutes doing what? Hiding from people. Gosh, I sound like a disturbed freak.

But this was getting silly and I knew it! So whilst opening my car door, I stepped out, earning a few awed gasps from some of the boy and envious scoffs from the girls.

My hair was in its usual place, dark, down, and straight. I wore a bit more makeup than usual, having a thick cat-liner, dark brown eyeshadow, false lashes, and a nude-pink lipgloss to contrast. I had a short polka-dot top, that stopped at my waist and the sleeves at my elbows. Black high-waisted shorts were leather, giving me a slight bad girl look. My jewellery was mainly silver and gold as usual, but I always kept Ashy's bracelet. And my shoes, well, I LOVED them! Black heels with rhinestones giving it some flare and sparkle. I bought them a year ago and they still fit!

It was only when I got to the marble steps of the school did I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around only to be greeted with a deep and longing kiss. I would be lying to say I didn't like it, but I would be telling the truth if I said I hated myself for that. I pushed away from him and rotated on my heels, pulling the blue doors open so I could walk in. I angrily ran away from him, but I could feel his presence behind me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, still walking fast paced. "Get away from me Dray!"

He didn't respond by following my order. Instead, he did the complete opposite. Grabbing my wrist he apologised, clearly hoping that I would forgive him. He cant just kiss me and expect me to forgive him straight after! "Well, maybe I would accept your apology, if you would STOP annoying me and just GET AWAY!" his brown-brows furrowed and I glared at him, warning him to just drop it.

Slapping his cheek and running away was exactly what I did. I didn't know what to do for that second, but I just felt like hitting him. So I did. Running to the toilets I wiped furiously at my streaming tears. Urgh! Why can't Dray just leave me alone! I'm so tired of playing his f*cking games!

Staring at my reflection through stinging eyes, I thought of all the things I wish how this day would go.

1. School gets cancelled and I can go home!

2. Not seeing people like Dray, Brittany, Hazel and others...for at least the whole day.

3. Ashy gets better! She has been sick for like five days or so! She's my best friend and I can't just let be all by herself just fighting an illness ALONE.