LMOLMN : Chapter 5

SIDE PHOTO: DRAY

So after reading my whole story so far, I just noticed that I have made a lot of mistakes and that my writing is getting worse and worse! (cringe)

But I'm still going to continue with the story because I promised Ashie that I would finish the story, and this is only the beginning. -_-

So now start reading! NOW! :-)

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER FIVE

Louis' POV:

Ashy's innocent voice was calling for me. I was currently walking about in my room with my phone in my hands. "Louis?....Louis? Is this even the right number?!" I didn't need to ask to know if it was Ashy. It was her voice, and because I already added her as a contact. When? Straight after she left.

Over the line I could hear another female voice, only she didn't have an English accent like what Ashy has. Her accent was, American. But isn't this England? Oh, I guess she must of been moved here. I shrugged and asked who it was, even though it was a useless question. But I disguised my voice, making it deeper than it already was.

Ashy sounded as if she was embarrassed. Her voice was muffled and the sweet sound of a brief giggle escaped from her lips.

"Sorry to disturb you Mister! I-I just thought th-that you were someone else! Must of got the wrong number? Okay, sorry for wasting your time! Sorry, okay, bye!!" Ashy stuttered very quickly. I laughed as soon as she hung up, causing a few confused stares from the rest of the guys.

However, Niall was just sitting on my king-size bed. The gothic-styled phone was still in his hands, so I stood up, crawled over the bed so I was sitting next to him and snatched the phone away from him.

"Hey Louis! What the f**k was that for?" his innocent voice contrasted well the swearing. I smiled at my own joke.

"Well Mr Horan, I'm not an idiot and I know that this phone isn't yours! So spit it out!" I accused him in a joking matter and yet such serious words.

Niall scratched the back of his head and smiled at me nervously. "Okay, so I met this beautiful girl, well I didn't actually meet her! I mean, when me and the boys were sitting down at the canteen in that Roseside school, we actually sat at an already occupied table. However, this girl didn't seem bothered about letting us sit there. This is when I meet her. So then she walks up to us asking if she could have her bag. I then handed it to her but I forgot to give her phone! And I as soon as I remembered it, she was already gone, and I couldn't risk showing people what we are!"

I guess I understood that. "Okay, I guess you could give her the phone on Monday. Anyway, I bet that she is a huge One Direction fan!" I encouraged Niall. He hasn't had a girl in ages always moaning how the girl isn't his type or she's too clingy, or the most used, that "she's nice and pretty and all, but she's just not for me!"

Although I was happy for him, Niall looked disbelieving. He shook his head and sighed. "No, man she doesn't like us. She says our fans are so crazy that they give her headaches!" Oh.

"How did you find that out?" I asked him curiously. Maybe he just got the info wrong.

Niall unlocked the girl's phone and show me her text messages with Ashy. ASHY!! "Wait Niall," his head whipped around to face me straight away. "Does this girl have a sort of American accent?" his round head nodded as he put his attention back on his phone. So this girl is a friend of Ashy!? That's so cool! Maybe if I meet Ash again, I could introduce Niall to her friend!

"Yo Niall I think I've got a plan..."

***SKIPPING TO MONDAY***

No one's POV: