LMOLMN: Chapter 17

☀BONUS CHAPTER☀

Oh. My. Fludgin. Fudge.

This book has officially gotten over 1k (1000) reads! (runs around screaming)

Thank you everyone who is supporting this book (even through my constant hesitation on wether or not I should keep writing this book)!

So since this is a BONUS CHAPTER, it should be a happy and nice chapter to read! (as well as write)

Go ahead my Pegacornias! (wink)

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Lyza's POV:

My senses immediately picked up after the large white door opened to reveal a solemn-faced Louis. Unsurprisingly enough, the same expression he currently has on his attractive face matches the same look my best friend gave me earlier. Clearly something had happened between those two; I need to ask Ashy about that later. Only right know I actually came here to talk to someone about something else.

Smiling a bright smile, I asked Louis if Niall was there. I already knew he was; I could tell because he's little bit less than 5 minutes ago, Niall tweeted saying he was "chillin' out with his mates at his place". I haven't been to his house-wait, correction! Mansion seems more appropriate-yet, but I knew his address because he had punched all of his details into my phone. From DOB, to Address, to E-mail address. I've even got his number, house and mobile! Only I have refused to tell anyone about what he's given me, ESPECIALLY anyone in the school. I suppressed a shudder as a thought of being tormented by the Directioners for Niall's number popped into my head.

As if on cue, Niall jumped in front of Louis as soon as his name escaped my mouth. In his hand was a big and beautiful bag of Doritos. And guess what? They were Chili Heatwave.

Immediately I felt strong, bare arms tighten around my torso and it was only when I stopped thinking about the Doritos did I realise that Niall was hugging me. His arms were gripping my waist gently as mine looped around his neck. My head was tucked into the curve of his neck. Both of us were pressed tightly against each other; I could feel his erratic heartbeat thumping against mine. Yet through this very romantic moment, the only feeling I could truly feel was hunger as the bag of spicy Doritos crumpled against my back. It felt wrong to actually want food more than Niall at the moment so I focused on a different sense. Smell.

Niall smelled...sweet. Like candy. Like SKITTLES. And he also had the very light hint of fried chicken. It was so light, that only people with an animal sense of smell (like me) could identify it. But oh gosh, I'm thinking about food again. Mental facepalm. "You smell like chicken."

"Well, hello to you too!" Niall's lips were just next to my ear and I heard his tone was slightly husky. Well. I kissed his warm cheek as my greeting. His grip tightened.

I shivered slightly and pulled away so I could see him clearer. Our arms were still tangled around each other and I giggled at how awkward this was going for both of us.

"Wanna go inside?" Thank goodness Niall spoke up as if he had just read my mind. Smiling my sweet smile I replied.

"Yes."

~•~

"Oh my fudge this is delicious!" I moaned as I bit into a bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King. The chips followed after, not even a second of a gap. Niall chuckled at me.

As soon as Niall invited me in, he told me that the boys were probably out. Although I wanted to ask more, I didn't want to seem so nosy so I shut up. But as Niall read my thoughts, he told me they were shopping for tuxes and dresses for their girlfriends. I didn't ask anymore after that.