LMOLMN: Chapter 18 part 2

Party chapter!!

Okay, I'll give you the right to hate me...

I haven't updated in over a MONTH!

I'm incredibly sorry, I hope this chapter will make up for my lack of commitment. I really wish I had a proper reason as to why I haven't updated in ages so please excuse that.

This is possibly my longest chapter yet (and my messiest).

It's unedited but I didn't want to hold you guys off for any longer so...uh...enjoy!

Read on my Pegacornias! ♦

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN PART 2

The three girls walked in.

Immediately, they were greeted with blinding neon colours; the pop music pumping the blood in their ears so fast, they could burst. The grandeur area was transformed from a clean, golden entrance hall, into a dark room with disco lights flashing all over the place.

As the girls took one step, they felt the heat that escaped from everyone's bodies. Teens were formally dressed, in suits and dresses, yet were dancing until their sweat became slick. Said bodies pushed and pulled the girls until they were separated. Though Lyza kept a firm grip of steel on her best friend's arm. Ashy's skin started to go red underneath.

"Are you okay?" Ashy screamed to Lyza.

Self-consciously, Lyza crossed her arms and shook her head. "I want to go home." she muttered. Suprisingly enough, Ashy heard Lyza's every word. It would seem impossible with the blaring music that could deafen anybody's ears.

Sliding closer to her friend, she grabbed her arm and hauled her away. Even with the volume, Lyza heard Ashy's rant on how they just got there, and how Lyza should be more sociable.

"Seriously?" Lyza pulled her arm away from her friend's grip. "Look at us, huh? We just got here," She took a moment to turn around and gesture to the multitude of adolescences dancing their hearts out. "And we've already lost Cara!"

"Calm down, Lyza!" Ashy reassured her. "Come on, remember what we're here for! Anyway, we've spent hours dressing up, you're not really going to dress up only to stay home after, are you?"

"Sounds amazing actually." said Lyza. That earned a glare from Ashy. A death glare. Lyza rolled her eyes and sighed audibly. "Okay fine!"

"Good! Now," grabbing her friend's arm once more she yelled. "Let's go find our boyfriends."

~•~

Louis drank from his water bottle, only to end up choking on laughter.

Niall, who sat beside him, rolled his eyes and smirked. "That was your fault, remember! For once I was actually innocent!"

"It wasn't my fault! It was...Liam's!" Louis defended himself instinctively. The one hand that wasn't holding a bottle pointed at Liam's direction. Liam raised his hands.

"Nope!"

"Come on-" Niall was cut off, rudely by a voice. A female voice.

"Louis! Baby!" By the gold-rimmed door stood a skinny figure. One of her hands patted down the mess that was her hair as the other pulled down her fuchsia skirt. An outrageously SHORT skirt.

"Lina?!" Straight away, Louis stood up to walk over to her. Niall, being the curious best friend he always has been, quietly strolled after him. Confused was the perfect word to describe Louis' jumbled up emotions. "Lina, what are you..." he trailed off as a wicked grin grew on her face.