LMOLMN: Chapter 25

I'm actually getting quite good at updating, hopefully it will last until the end of this month!

(Urgh, probably won't)

I don't want to drag my A/N for too long so here you go! ;D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ASHIE !!! ❤️

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Ashy?" Lyza dragged herself into the room, her eyes red. It took her five minutes to be able to enter the room. The sight of her dying best friend is last thing she'd want to see. Only Louis was able to convince her that it would be better if she came in there with him.

It wasn't worth it.

Once she had came into the room and pulled the curtain to the side, she was been unwelcoming my greeted by a corpse like creature who took the shape of her best friend.

Her natural caramel-coloured skin was drained badly to the point of porcelain. A bandage was secured around her head and a cast supported her right leg. The white sheets which she rested upon were newly changed, not like there was much point in doing so.

Lyza took a deep breath. And exhaled. "Ashy, I don't really think you can hear me," she lowered herself to the seat beside the bed, "But Louis said I should give a try, so why not?

"I remember the first time we met. I don't exactly remember the exact date, or exactly how and why we met, but I remember us having a little conversation on food. I took out my chocolate spread filled sandwich, and you asked if you could have some. I said 'no!", you replied with 'well why not?'" She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "You then went on and on about how amazing Nutella was, but I was trying to convince you it was a Cadbury sandwich. You didn't believe me of course. The only way you would agree with me sad if I had given you a part of my sandwich. So eventually, I did. I gave you half of my Cadbury sandwich, which you enjoyed, or at least I thought you did. Ha," she laughed. "Our story is a bit weird isn't it? We've never really mentioned that story. Not as of lately, anyway.

"Lately, we've been sort of drifting apart. I've been having to deal with my stupid boy drama while you had your own to manage. My boyfriend cheated on me with my cousin, and then I got asked out by a One Direction member. Now said member is currently my boyfriend, only he's going to move away because of his tour. You however happen to be really close with Louis. I have yet to talk to Niall about our relationship, but really, I don't think it's going to last. I mean, we just don't seem to match. There's just something missing between us and it's more than chemistry. Urgh, I keep blabbering." She kept flicking a stray lock of hair away from her eye.

"Look, I'm going to leave now." Lyza stood up. "This is kinda pointless, you probably didn't even hear me anyways. Sorry, anyway. Bye." Wiping tears from her eyes, she slid past a curtain only to stumble into a someone else. The guy took hold of her arms to keep her from falling.

"I'm sorry..." She looked up. "Ryan?"

~•~

Louis gripped his hair and pulled. Not long ago, he called Niall, begging his best friend to meet him in the hospital as soon as possible. Niall didn't ask any further; Louis was grateful for that. Instead, he ended the conversation by assuring Niall that he'll explain to him the situation when he got there.

Niall arrived in no longer than ten minutes. He strolled into the waiting room, his face mask of confusion. "Louis? Why are we here?"

"Ashy." And tears fell.

~•~

"Lyza." he breathed. It had been almost a month since they saw each other.

"Ryan, hi." She smiled at him shyly. Realising their position Ryan let go of her arms.

"Haven't seen you in ages," He muttered, scratching the back of his neck. "So...why are you here?"

"Ashy, she um...she got into a car accident and..." Lyza looks down for she felt the horrible wave of loss overcome her. Ryan felt himself frown. "She's not dead, though."

"No, she's a strong person." Ryan nudged her gently. She looked up at him.

"Thank you." Lyza hugged him.

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

The shortest chapter ever.

That's all I have to say.

Don't worry I'll be updating real soon! ❤️💛💙