LMOLMN: Chapter 19

Haha! This is an update!

FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS A/N

But I'm really sorry I haven't update in basically a month, and honestly, that's because I'm lazy. All I've been doing is reading! And a bit of writing. But that writing was for school h/w so...that doesn't REALLY count, does it? Oh well.

And oh my gosh I was supposed to update like, a WEEK AGO. But I kept delaying it and now I feel like a bad person. This goes to you Ashie!

Anyway, I've said too much! You must read on!

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Dray stood by the outdoor steps of the party's building, fury rising within him.

Lyza didn't tell me anything about this! Did she go out with that 1D chick the same time she was with me? That two-timing liar! His thoughts were negative, trying his best to hate Lyza. But he just couldn't do that.

So in order to take calm himself, Dray took one of the exotic looking plants that sat next to the entrance door and threw it. The pot landed inside the water fountain, but not before hitting a marbleised version of Cupid.

"Wow, this guy need some anger management classes," A girl commented.

Quicker than a flash, Dray spun around, facing the girl who was casually striding towards him. She looked extremely familiar. Her black hair was pinned up, with a couple strands framing her round face. Sky-high heels made clicking sounds, which echoed involuntarily. The fuchsia dress she wore was blindingly bright, and it didn't help that her purse matched. The skirt was outrageously short. More than 3/4 of her legs were bare.

She is hot, Dray thought to himself. But as she came closer, he stopped checking her out and frowned. He knew this girl. And he didn't like her.

"Lina." At the sound of her name, Lina picked up her pace. A full-blown smile showed off her pearly whites, but Dray didn't care. He rolled his blue eyes. "What do you want?"

Lina was bothered. It seemed to be that every guy she's spoken to since she moved hated her. All of them spoke to her with the same tone; bothered. It was clear they weren't into her but her arrogance got in the way. Her ginormous ego refused to be deflected in such a rude manner. With a smile still planted on her face, Lina stopped in front of Dray. "You, of course."

"Thanks, but-"

"Don't even start." Lina placed her hands on her small hips. "I know exactly what you're going to say. 'But I'm not really looking for a girl right now!', or 'oh but I'm not your type!'"

Dray frowned. That was exactly what he was going to say.!

"But I know the truth. You're in love with my sister, aren't you?"

He bowed his head in defeat. "Yeah." he mumbled.

"Oh, how cute!" sarcasm dripped heavily from her words. "Unrequited love! Why is that? Because she's got a boyfriend. A famous one at that!"

Never before did Dray want to hit a girl. But with Lina teasing him and making him feel as if he was a worthless idiot, he couldn't help it. But with as much strength as he could muster, he restrained himself, keeping his clenched fists down by his sides.

"Shut. Up." his words were cold, as was his tone. Lina stared at him, unaffected. Amused if anything.

"Look I didn't come here to argue, I came here to make you a deal." Dray raised his dark eyebrows. The amusement was gone as Lina donned a serious expression. It didn't suit her, he felt. A dark promise shone behind her black eyes.

A slow smirk spread across his face as he soon understood was she meant. "I'm listening..."

~•~

"Why did I agree to help you guys?" Lyza collapsed onto a yellow sofa, skilfully avoiding the red-stained areas (of punch of course). She sighed as her body relaxed, tension fleeing.

Niall grinned at the sight of her. "Because you love us,?" He walked over to her, his strides long. "Why, do you have a problem with that?"

"No." Lyza grumbled. "Just shut up and leave me, I'm sleepy!" As if emphasising her point, she grabbed a cushion and cuddled it. Niall furrowed his brows whilst shaking his head.

"But you said you would help us!" Louis started, from the other side of the room. Ashy stood beside him, carrying a massive black bag. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and her makeup was smeared.

"I SAID, not promised. There is a difference people!" Stubbornly, Lyza curled up into a fetal position and exhaled through her mouth. "I'm going to sleep.

"Oh come on!" Ashy angrily stamped towards her friend, only to find that she had already fallen asleep. "Great."

"Come on," Niall rubbed his baby blue eyes and sighed. "She's already asleep. And she's had a rough day, let her rest."

With those words said, Niall took off his suit jacket and placed on top of his girlfriend. Lyza snores were light and airy. He couldn't help himself but chuckle as he placed a brief kiss on her forehead.

~•~

SHOOT!

And she was dead.

Lyza screamed in fury as she stared at her iPhone. The game she played was fun yet frustrating at the same time. "Why do I keep dying?" she whined to Ashy. Her best friend only giggled at her childish reaction.

"Maybe because your not good at it?" Ashy replied, shrugging innocently. They both sat in Lyza's bedroom, iPhones in hand.

A loud knock came from her bedroom and their head whipped around toward it. "Hello? Can I come in?" the voice was familiar, only Lyza forgot who it belonged to. A middle aged lady strolled in, an aura of confidence surrounding her. She was Lina's mother.

"Hello girls," her strong voice mirrored her frame. Lyza stared in shock as she looked at Clio. Something about her had changed since the last time she saw her.

"Hi Clio..." Lyza trailed off. Ashy could sense something awkward about the situation and looked away from the scene. "So, what are you doing here?"

She sighed. "I'm here to talk about Lina."

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

I lost all of my work!! No!! Horrible. Just horrible.

Anyway I've finally updated and I'm not gonna update until next month due to special reasons (you'll find out soon)

Bye bye! Until next time! <3