LMOLMN: Chapter 20

SIDE PHOTO: CLIO

This "book" is scheduled to end on the 28th of June, 2014.

Because of this, you will be expecting a lot of updates (at least once a week)!

Read the author's note that I updated before this chapter if you haven't already.

Thanks for being so patient! Hope you like this Chappy!

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER TWENTY

"Lina?" Ashy asked. Lyza furrowed her eyebrows. "Why her?"

"Because I need your help." Clio looked dead serious. Her posture was stiff yet impatient. Wearily, Lyza rubbed her eyes. "I know you don't like Lina very much."

"That's a surprise." Ashy mumbled. Though she heard the comment, Clio waved it off.

"If you're trying to get me and Lina to become the best of friends," Lyza yawned. As soon as she heard her half-sister's name, she couldn't help but cringe in disgust. "You might as well save your time and walk away, because chances of that miracle ever happening are incredibly slim."

Clio furrowed her delicately plucked eyebrows. "No, I thought you two got along quite well."

Lyza looked straight at Clio for a second before bursting with laughter. "Lina and I? Get along?" She wiped the imaginary tears from her eyes. "Yeah, no. Sorry, but that's...just no."

"And why is that?" She crossed her bare arms. Something about her really he really changed.

"After all she's done to us, it's not easy trying to forgive her." Ashy spoke up.

"Look, she's become really rebellious. And I just don't know how to control her anymore." Lyza raised her eyebrows at that. She looked at the woman with shock; Lina's mother sounded genuinely desperate.

"So what you mean to say, is that you finally realised your daughter is a lunatic." Lyza smirked. Clio's pursed lips tightened. Her silence was answer enough. "Good."

"Lyza, you know how she's never had a decent childhood. And I thought she was just a bit, on the shy side." Someone scoffed. "But now I've been getting all of these magazines and articles, about her. And they're not good news."

"What?" Ashy and Lyza shared a quick glance before Ashy took out her phone and swiped it. A few minutes later, she gasped. "Lyza you should see this."

As Lyza rose to her feet, Clio stumbled back, as if ashamed. In no longer than a minute, Lyza had stood by Ashy and had read the article about her half-sister. Her hand covered her mouth. "She...oh gosh, Clio."

In bold letters were the words, STRAHURST AT HER WORST. The whole page wrote about Lina's freak out in a Chinese restaurant, with her pouring hot soup all over the manager. It even included quality photos of her screaming at the staff and storming out of the place, purse in hand. And what shocked Lyza was when that article was published. February 21st. Yesterday.

"Why would she do something like this?" Ashy shut her phone and pushed into the front pocket of her denim shorts. Lyza sighed.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you." Lina's mother crossed her bare arms and closed her eyes. "I never raised her to be like this."

"It's because Lina feels as if she hasn't been raised at all." Both Ashy and Clio whipped their heads to Lyza's direction. "You see, she's always been trying to get back at me. Before, I thought it was just because I was a loser and being picked on by your sibling was a completely normal thing in life-"