LMOLMN: Chapter 22 part 1

So I will be updating 2 chapters today! (This is why they are quite short) I'm updating 2 because it's my birthday today!I always like to do things for other people on my bday <3

But if I can't update due to personal reasons, please don't hate me. I promise I'll update it tomorrow!

-that was written yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't update, it was quite packed. hopefully you'll like this chapter!-

So, on you go!

⭐💫🌟⭐💫🌟⭐💫🌟⭐

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO PART 1

Lyza's POV:

This is so awkward. Like, really awkard. I'm currently sitting at the dining table, between Lina and my father. Well, I'm not really inbetween them. I'm seated at the end, so they are facing each other. Across me is my mother; Clio is beside her daughter. There is one seat spare, which is next to my father. Everyone is silent. Even Lina, who as of the moment is trying to murder me with her eyes. I take a large helpful of cheesy mash, my stomach rumbling audibly at the sight. As I lower in my seat, I can feel heat that rushes up to my cheeks. I use my hair to hide it. Oh gosh. I bet I look like a chipmunk now.

"Daddy," Lina smiles. That fake, coy, plastic smile she uses when manipulating. "I know why you're here and I need to tell you why I'm acting this way." Papa raises his eyebrows and blinks slowly, clearly expecting her to tell him everything.

"Well, you know how me and Louis were madly in love?" She straightens her back. I cough. "He's been cheating on me with this random girl."

"What?" Papa looks at Lina, peeved. "Who is this girl?" I wreak my brain for an attempt to stop the conversation.

"Lina, shut up-"

"Ashy Sanders." That little... "Lyza's best friend."

"Lyza," I turn to my father, suppressing the sudden urge to hit Lina. "How could you do this to your sister?"

"I didn't do anything!" How dare he! He's already accusing me, even though he hasn't heard my side of the story yet! "Lina's just going through a phase. She's being a prissy brat just because a guy that she dumped is going out with my friend!"

"You can't say much! What about you and Dray, huh?" Lina snorts.

"What about him? We broke up, now I'm with Niall." That's all there is.

"Wait, Niall? As in Horan?" My mother suddenly cuts in. "Lyza, you never told me you were going out with a member from One Direction."

"What does it matter to you? It's not like you care about me anyway!" I blurted. She blushed furiously.

"Okay everyone, shut up." Everyone turns their head towards Clio. Wow, I forgot she's even here.

She looks like she about to cry.

No more than a second later, the doorbell rings once more, and Clio storms out.

~•~

"The plan isn't working!" Lina screams at her phone. On the screen was Dray, all tired and ready to sleep. He made himself comfortable on the bed, only to have his iPhone ring. And it was the last person he wanted to deal with before he fell asleep.

Pinching his nose bridge, Dray sighed. "I don't care. I just need my sleep." She looked appalled.

"You need to get up now, you lazy ass, because we're skipping a few plans." A mischievous smirk grew on her purple lips. Worry filled him.

"Which one?" He knew what she was going to say. He just knew it.

"Operation breakdown."

~•~

Ashy trod through the car park, her steps silent. The sky is unnaturally dark, with the wind eerily quiet. She took Louis' car to get there, only she wasn't really up for waiting for him.

They both knew it was going to happen. They both knew that one day they would have to leave each other. And possibly never see each other again.

Would he even think about me?

Probably not.

She stops abruptly and takes a deep breath.

Relax, she tells herself. Everything's fine.

As she walks forward, Ashy notices something on the road. Glinting in the moonlight is a piece of silver, on a note. Jogging towards the piece of paper and metal, Ashy pushes all random thoughts out of her head.

Finally, she reaches it. Taking the peculiar sheet in hand, she flips it.

"Watch out."

Bright lights distracts her as she looks to her left.

A car.

It's only now that Ashy realises where she is standing.

She is in the middle of the road.

⭐💫🌟⭐💫🌟⭐💫🌟⭐

This is so freakin' dramatic.

I had some trouble writing this chapter, but I'm sure the second part will be easier.

Hope you liked it, I'll be updating soon!

Boo Bunny Bye! ♥️