LMOLMN : Chapter 6

SIDE PHOTO: RYAN

Okay Dray is getting really annoying to write 😡

Oh and I know that I haven't been updating as often! I'm so sorry! It's just that I've had so much work to do at school, I've been obsessed with THE BEST TV SHOW EVER!!! And I'm on a serious writer's block! 😣

So this is Chapter 6 and I think I have got to start going back to edit previous chapters because as I have said before, I have made many mistakes.

Okay so to recap, Lyza has met Niall and after she left she caught Dray and her older cousin Mandy kissing.

So now, it going I'm going to carry on, and many unexpected things happen! ;D

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER SIX

Dray's POV:

My painful cries to Lyza made no difference to warm her now broken heart. I can't believe what I just did! I know what I was doing, and I know it was wrong, yet I just went along with it and cheated! Her heart-breaking sobs could be heard from the thick door in between us.

"Lyza! Babe listen! I didn't me-" Her scream caused me to cut off my sentance mid-way. I was just about to apologise when I heard her yell at me.

"SHUT UP!! I don't want to hear your lying voice ever again!" that caused me to close my eyes and hold my breath. I have been lying to her this entire relationship! When I was with her, I had several make out sessions with random girls that looked hot. I'm still classified as the "School player" so I don't understand why she would think that I've changed.

*Because she LOVED you so much she thought that you would change just a little bit for her!*

My conscience screamed at me. And the painful thing was that, I loved her too. I don't have any classes with her today, so I might as well apologise tomorrow.

"Okay then sweetheart! I'll see you around school..." and by that I left her in there whilst I walked back to Mandy to finish what we started.

Yes, I know I'm a jerk but, thats who I am! And plus, I am going to try for her, just not yet!

(YES DRAY IS A CONFUSING CHARACTER! 0.o)

Ashy's POV:

So I was just casually walking down to the girls toilet when I heard sobs emerging from the place. Rushing in there I gasped to find Lyza lying down on the floor with black mascara and eyeliner down her rosy cheeks.

I ran to her side and hugged my friend so tightly. Her hiccups were getting stronger so I kneeled and hugged her from behind. " What happened?"

Lyza struggled keeping her crying down so she just held her breath and let it out slowly, but shakily. Opening her frowning mouth, she was about to say something when a fast-paced knock interrupted us. She was able though to mutter one word, Dray. "Is everything alright in there?" it was a boy. It was Ryan.

Although it was pointless, I raised my voice asking. It was just silence. "Who is it?" Lyza repeated.

Now we got a reaction. "Lyza?" Ryan's voice was full of concern. I've always thought that Ryan would be a good boyfriend for Lyza. First reason was because of the accent. Ry's was American as-well. And light skin with dark brown hair and light chocolate-coloured eyes. He really was cute. But I only like him as a friend.

The second reason was because out of all the guys that I know, Ryan cares about Lyza the most. He always looks at her with admiration and always respects her opinions and what she does, believing what she claims is true. Now THAT is hard to find.

My daydream soon faded as I felt the pressure on-top of my arms go down as Lyza struggled to stand up. "Yeah, it's me." my friend said, voice a bit sore and hoarse from the crying.

Then a very unexpected thing happened. Ryan actually walked into the girls bathroom and hugged Lyza as she struggled to stand up. "Are you okay?" his raspy voice hushed against her straight hair. Nodding slowly, Lyza pulled away and pecked him on the cheek before leaving out the open door behind him.

Ryan stood there shocked while I mirrored his reaction. He was the first though to shake out of it. "What was that about?" he asked me. I shrugged and sighed. Oh my gosh. Dray! She was meant to break up with Dray today! Oh, what if she did and that was the reason she was crying?

No matter what the reason is, I'm going to interrogate Dray sooner or later.

Lyza's POV:

I hate him! I don't ever wanna hear his name again. Thankfully, I still have my beautiful bestie and his friend by my side. I've always like Ryan. He had never hurt me in any way.

But should I forgive Dray? Or should I just forget him? Do I still like him? Oh my gosh what if I still do?! No, I can't! Not after what he did to me. But, it's possible...

Those were my last thoughts until my heart started pounding more heavily against my chest. My head started to spin and I felt as if I had the weight of the world on my shoulders that were pushing me down.

Having no strength to fight back, I held my breath and fell until everything was black...

Niall's POV:

So I was able to meet up with Lyza again, and let me tell you, she is BEAUTIFUL! She had waist-length black hair and eyes that were of the exact shade. Plump pink lips with a cute little nose above it. Her flawless face shape was framed with dark, straight locks.

But as I broke out of my thoughts, I was shocked to see something collapse onto the floor as I strolled through the vast yet empty corridors. I ran until I caught the lifeless figure. And what made me shock was the fact that the person I was now holding in my arms was the girl I was thinking about not long ago. Lyza. She fainted. In my arms.

It's not good to just leave her alone so I picked her up and positioned her onto me as if I was giving her a piggy-back ride. Her face was on my shoulder and her warm breath blew away bleach-blonde hair and crept straight into my right ear.

~2 1/2 MINUTES LATER~

Knocking on the brown oak door, I tightened my grip on Lyza's legs making sure that she doesn't fall off. The woman who answered the door looked to be in her early twenties. I bet Harry would have a go at her.

The woman had short blonde hair with light blue eyes to compliment it and had a small structured nose which was above plump pink lips. Her heart shaped face suited her very well and had lovely full cheekbones.

She gave me a heart-warming smile and greeted me serenely. "Hello, I'm the school nurse, Julie." She had a sweet English accent that suited her. "Is there anything that you need?"

I nodded at her and walked in. When she saw Lyza she gasped. Standing beside the bed, I let go of the figure in my arms, laying her slowly. Just at that second the school bell rang. I kissed Lyza on the forehead, smiled at Julie and left, praying that Lyza would get better.

What I know for sure is that I'm going to try and get as close to her as much as possible...

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

So...this Chappy was really hard to write. Maybe because it's confusing. :/

THIS IS TH SHORTEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WROTE!!! O.O

Oh happy April fools day people!

Love all of my fans/followers and I hope that I can post in the next week or so!

Ciao Easter bunnies!