LMOLMN : Chapter 7 Part 1

SIDE PHOTO: CARA

Heyo peepoz!

OME!! This has to be my lucky chapter! Do you know why? 'Course not, that's why Imma tell ya!

SEVEN IS MY LUCKY NUMBER!

Or more like, LUCKIEST number! ^_^

It just keeps popping up in the most important situations of my life and whenever I use a number, it's either 4 or 7! (yes I also love 4)

Okay so enough about me and more onto the chapter. So I know that the last chapter was really short and that's actually what I'm planning to make for an "average chapter"

Yes, it's Spring Break and I should have a lot of spare time, but I don't! So please try to bare with me!

Btw, This chapter is pretty long so I split it in 2 parts! ^_^

On to my lucky Chappy!...

⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐

CHAPTER SEVEN

Narrative's POV:

A couple of days have gone by and the boys still haven't exposed themselves to the school. Why? Because they planning to surprise some of their Directioners.

Lyza still doesn't know that Niall is a member of One Direction, but just saying his name sounds familiar to her. Nevertheless, they have gotten quite close and are now good friends.

•••Wednesday break time•••

Walking down to the school's greenhouse, Lyza stayed deep in thought about her love life. She loveD Dray, likes Ryan and loveS Niall (as a friend of course). Ashy had been sick for the past few days and had been snoring about in her bed. Unfortunately, this dilemma has stopped Lyza from ever delivering news about Niall.

"Hey Lyza wait up!" yelled a pretty blonde girl by the entrance. She did a fast-pace walk and linked arms with Lyza. The girl had curly blonde hair which was lovely and voluminous. Her chocolate brown eyes were bright and sweet just like the rest of her features. That girl was Cara Moore. The younger sister of Brittany. Despite her sister's despise towards Lyza, she always had a good relationship with her.

"What's up Cara?" Lyza asked with a bright smile lighting up her face. The girl next to her smiled back and shrugged.

"I'm bored and you're fun so I guess I'd talk to you for a bit!" Cara elbowed her friend only to receive risen eyebrows.

*What a cheeky little girl! Always using me as a way to entertain her!* Lyza thought to herself. As if reading her thoughts Cara said how cheeky and adorable she was. Rolling her eyes Lyza said goodbye but Cara refused.

She asked where she was going and Lyza replied how she needed to get to the park to meet up with a boy. Cara did a sad puppy face and made a small tantrum as Lyza turned on her purple heels and left.

Lyza had her long dark hair up in a high ponytail with a few strands framing her youthful face. Wearing an attractive white top, she had black high-waisted jeans that fit her perfectly. Violet-coloured heels brought some colour into her attire. As usual, Lyza wore her friendship bracelet on her right wrist while silver bangles that shook on her left wrist complimented her shoes. She also had a feather necklace that matched with her earrings. All the jewellery she wore that day was silver, (excluding the bracelet). As usual, Lyza's makeup was light yet noticeable being multiple shades of gold and bronze.

She walked casually until she was in the school park. Technically, it was still part of the schools area so teachers allowed them to stay there for break and lunch. The place was now empty, only having a few birds that kept on hopping and flying about under the shade of the green armies.