Ch. 67: An Important Peace

Luz ran into the Owl House.

"Eda!"

"Huh? Hey, Kid, I thought you were still getting sat on?" Eda said.

"Punishment ended early because Mr. Triplet was kidnapped by his crazy sister!" Luz quickly explained!

"Cera? She's back?!" Eda asked in shock.

"And get this! She's with the Emperor's Coven and so is Odalia, who is also the Eclipse Enforcer!" Luz explained again.

"Kid, you were a couch for one day, how do you already have the entire Coven after you?!" Eda asked.

"Honestly, I think it started with rescuing you from Petrification." Luz said as she sat down next to Eda, "I'm tired of everyone trying to kill me."

"I know the feeling, kid. Trust me, it'll get better." Eda said as she pulled Luz into a side hug.

"I hope so. This is getting bad for my health."

"I know some ways to help with the stress." Eda suggested.

"No apple blood. I'm underaged." Luz replied.

"Not that. I'm talking about just pigging out and watching bad tv." Eda said as she pulled out the crystal ball remote.

"King has snacks!" King said, coming into the den with snacks in his arms.

"Now that, I'm fine with."

For the rest of the day, Luz just spent it relaxing on the couch with her friends and catching the crystal ball. Eda was right, it really was just what she needed as she felt her troubles mealy away. At Triplet Manor, A healer was checking on Marcus. He was laying n the couch as the healer worked on his injuries, with a brace on his left leg to help him stand afterwards.

"Your injuries aren't too severe but your knee was dislocated a bit. You'll need to wear the brace for 2 weeks at least before you can walk normally again." They said to Marcus.

"That's good to hear." Marcus said as Elizabeth and Boscha watched from the door. Boscha was very scared, it hurt her knowing that her father got hurt because of the journals she has.

'Would this have happened if I didn't find it?' She thought.

Boscha was taken out of her thoughts when her mom put an arm around her.

"It's alright. Your father is safe and you aunt won't be trying this again. Not unless she wants to feel your wrath." Elizabeth said, remembering how Boscha wanted to go save her father guns blazing.

"I'm just afraid." Boscha said.

"We're all afraid but you must have faith that everything will be alright." Elizabeth said to her.

"It's hard to when the world seems to fall around you."

"But it's not, sweetheart. Not when there are people there to help you keep it up." Marcus said, hearing his daughter's worries.

Boscha walked up and hugged him.

"I was so afraid when you disappeared." She said.

"I know and I was afraid they would go after you as well." Marcus said as he hugged back, "I promise you, I won't leave again."

"Neither of us will." Elizabeth said as she hugged them as well.

"I'll leave you all to yourselves." The healer said as they left the room.

Boscha didn't want to move, she felt at peace right now. A peace she had to protect, no matter what. A peace the Cera will do anything in to break as the traitor Triplet was sitting in them medical wing of the Emperor's Coven next to a bedridden Odalia. And she will break it, no matter what the cost.

'Human, Marcus, you will burn for this.' Cera thought as she got up, moving some hair from Odalia's beautiful face. 'You will burn.'