Chapter 21:The citadel

*jedi master evan piell and some of his crew mates were captured by the separatists as they possess the information to a secret hyper space plane known as the nexus route that could lead straight to republic for separatist worlds,they have been taken to the citadel a place infamously known for holding force users with this information in tow the jedi must form a plan in order to safe their fellow master and make sure the information of the nexus route does not get into the wrong hands.*

*coruscant*

no one pov:

you along with anakin and obi wan were talking it over with rex cody soaks and amber about the citadel while looking at a holoprojection of the facility

y/n:"there's our entry way well have to scale this wall that littered with electro mines but that's the least of our worries"

Plo koon:"the security of the facility has made it that our probes can no longer gain recent reconocense so we made a rough scale of the inside with records from the archives"

Obi wan:"and since they are old they will be hard to rely on"

anakin:"there might be droids littered everywhere there's no telling what to expect were basically going in blind"

Rex:"pardon me generals but how are we sure master piell is still alive?"

Y/n:"they wouldn't dare kill master piell....not until they have the information wich is why we need to get there before they can do that"

obi wan:"let us not forget the life scanners they have,it will be impossible to sneak anything alive onto the planet"

the four clone leaders looked slightly confused and worried at that statement but you had a bright smile on your face witch really worried amber and sparks

amber:"not to butt in but umm...why are you smiling boss?"

y/n:"because my dear captain I'm thinking about the way were getting in"

sparks:"b..boss you dont mean..."

y/n:"hehehe!"

both:"oh no"

rex and cody still looked confused as they asked to be filled in on the situation  while. the three jedi wrapped things up

amber:"the boss does this thing when life scanners are involded"

sparks:"he freezes himself and others in carbonite to get past them"

cody/rex:"cabon freezing?!"

sparks:"trust me it's not as great as it sounds...especially when you get carbon sickness"

rex:"sometimes I wonder what your squad does all the time"

amber:"dangerous missions,top secret ones,blow shit up most of the time"

sparks:"there was that one time with the rathtars"

amber:*shivers*"dont reminded me of the rathtars"

rex:"sorry I asked"

he said as both him and cody were now a little scared of what kinds of things you can easily get them wrapped into.

*short timeskip later*

it's almost time to leave the ship was being loaded whole even who was assigned were being prepped for carbon freezing

female clone:"if we're all gonna be frozen who's piloting?"

y/n:"good question Ace,that would be R2 and the battle droids that I *fake cough* built"

ace:"riiiight you "built" them"