Attack on the Port

You held your knees to your chest as you sat on top of the rocks. "Shouldn't you be down there, Y/N?" Onyankopon turned to you as you all watched the others climb down the hill towards the port. You let out a deep breath and stretched your legs. "I'm here to protect you guys, just in case." You turned to look at Levi as Onyankopon nodded his head.

It was nice to see Levi finally sitting up out of the cart and the blanket off of his legs. You couldn't read his expression, since more than half of his face was covered in bandages. His uncovered eye looked at you, cold as always. "They'll be fine though, hopefully." You pulled your legs back in towards your chest as you looked over at the kids standing as they looked over at the port.

You never really took the time to give too much thought about Falco and Gabi. They must've been just a couple years older than Eden and yet they were caught up in all this mess. You returned to staring at the port, keeping your eye out for anything that happened.

Before you could turn to Levi to speak another word, a gunshot went off, echoing off the hills. You quickly stood up and looked towards the building where the Azumabito was. Just a couple more seconds went by and there was more gunfire and explosions as you watched a figure fly into the window.

"What the hell is happening?" You strained your eyes as you looked towards the flying boat where Armin and Connie should've been. You could hear shouting in the distance and more gunshots as everything began to fall apart.

There were Jaegerists flying and rushing around as they threw heir thunder spears into the building. You looked around for Reiner and Annie, who were going to be there if anything didn't go according to plan. You spotted the two of them emerging from their spots and flying above the water, near another figure that had escaped the building.

Within a split second, there was a flash of light, signaling the transformation of the titans. "Nothing can take the violence out of people, right?" Yelena asked as you all watched from the hill. The smoke rose and moved out of the way to reveal the Female Titan and Armored Titan.

The Jaegerists tried to flee as they were faced with the large titans, towering over the port and the flying boats. You felt helpless as you looked at the chaos unfolding below. You moved to stand right behind Falco and Gabi as they watched everything.

You looked down at the two kids, feeling sorry for them, knowing they will have to face their homeland, which may have already been in ruins.