Retrospective

"The mainland?" You helped secure Levi to the back of the Cart Titan, his legs hanging limply off the side. "I guess so." Onyankopon said as he climbed on top of the titan. You let out a sigh, pulling your way up and sitting on the nook of her shoulder blade. You sat right next to Levi, your hand resting on his.

"Let's get going." You said as the cart titan began to descend down towards the chaos. The Female and Armored Titan were still holding up as the Jaegerists tried to land any blow on them that they could.

The Cart titan crept amongst the buildings, looking at two titans. "You've got to be kidding!" Falco leaned over to get a better view of Annie and Reiner. You turned around and looked to see the thunder spears making contact, causing large explosions. "They're aiming for the boat. At this rate, those two won't last till it's ready." Onyankopon frowned as they peeked from behind the building.

"I can use the Jaw titan's power." Falco muttered and you quickly placed your hand on his shoulder. He looked behind at you as you shook your head. "Bad idea. The first transformation never goes well." The cart titan said as she backed up a little bit to hide behind the building.

"Leave it to me. After I get you guys to the ship, I'll join the fight." The Cart Titan said as you continued to hold Falco. You looked at his face as he stared down at his hands. You knew that look all too well. You lost hold of him as he leapt down from the back of the Cart Titan and landed on the pavement below. "Falco!" You and Gabi yelled in unison as he ran off towards the fighting.

"Don't! I've gotta get you to the ship." The Cart Titan moved out from the building and towards the port. You held on tight, making sure at least one hand was on Levi as you headed straight for the ship. "Hold on!" The Cart Titan jumped into the water, only giving you a little time to brace for the impact.

Water splashed up, soaking your clothes as it swam towards the ship. You were almost completely submerged until the Cart Titan clung onto the side of the port and lifted itself up. "Commander Magath, Falco has..." The Cart Titan looked to the Commander, who was helping people board the ship.

"Christ." You stood on the ship as you looked at all the smoke gathering around the Female and the Cart Titan. You felt hopeless as you stood there, watching over Levi. You caught glimpses of the others, flying through the air and taking car of the Jaegerists.

You looked up towards the next level of the deck, where Gabi was standing. She had a gun in her hands and was watching every move in the fight. As you stared up at the girl, a flash of light blinded your view. "What the hell? Falco?" You turned to see the flash of light and as it died down, the Jaw Titan took it's place.

You rushed to the side of the ship, your hands gripping the railing as you looked at the Titan that had appeared. "Please." You whispered as you watched him begin to tear through the buildings and people. He finally slowed down a bit, but his attention turned to the Cart Titan.

Your eyes were wide as you watched him rush towards the Cart Titan, trying to attack her. "Falco come on." You said to yourself as you watched the body become limp and a figure appearing on top of his nape. You clamed down once you saw he was no longer attacking the Cart Titan.

"I'll be right back." You turned to Levi and ran towards the side of the ship, just as something landed in the water. You jumped as an explosion caused the water to splash up onto the ship. You looked up just in time to see a body falling from the sky. You looked between the sky and the water as you realized how close that hit really was.

You shook it off as you headed towards the other side of the boat, where Onyankopon was, waiting for the return of the others. He stood silent as you watched the bodies emerge from the smoke one by one. It seemed as though everyone had made it, which was a relief.

You ran up to the group, which was led by Magath. In his hands was the body of Falco, still alive, but unconscious. "You take him. I've gotta go back." He placed Falco in your arms as Onyankopon stood behind you. "Huh?" You looked to him as he turned around and headed back.

You watched from the ship as the remaining ship in the port erupted in flames. You heard the screams of Gabi as Pieck held her back. You held onto the railing as the debris fell into the ocean and the flames burned bright.