Fifteen

The day has come.

Y/n walks back and forth nervously in her living room as she waits for Hyunjin. She has no idea what could possibly happen.

She couldn't go through with what she promised him at the cabin. Not when she has feelings for his best friend.

But the last time they talked it looked like he didn't want to go through with it either. More like he needed to tell her something.

Before Y/n could overthink even more she heard her doorbell go off. She breathes out, "Here we go."

Hand on the doorknob, she opens the door to see a even more nervous boy. "Hi Hyunjin." She says. "Come in.", she steps aside letting the boy in.

"Hi Y/n." Hyunjin shyly says, making his way to the living room. Y/n follows him and they both sit on opposite sides of the couch.

"Look Hyunjin..."
"Look Y/n..."
They said at the same time.

"You can go first." Y/n motioned towards the boy.

Hyunjin nods. "I just want to say I'm sorry about what happened at the cabin that day and what I said. I promise that won't happen again and I just hope things won't be awkward between us anymore."

Y/n looks at Hyunjin, "That's alright. I understand that our emotions can get the best of us." She mentally sighed a relief, this went a lot better than she thought.

He nods, there was a brief moment of silence. "Are we good?" He asks.

Y/n gives him a small smile, "Of course we are. Hyunjin, what we had was nice but you deserve someone who truly makes you happy and gives you what you want."

"Does Jisung make you happy?" He asks all of a sudden.

Y/n thinks back to the times when it was just them two. From the day they hanged out at her house to when they hugged at school to the night they sat by the lake to the first day they met.

"Yes." Y/n answers.

"Do you love him?"

Y/n paused at the word 'love'.

-

"Jisung, you're finally here." Ryujin says as she opens the door. She walks ahead to the living room, letting Jisung follow behind closing the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He says.

Ryujin sat in her chair as Jisung took a seat on the couch across from it.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" She asks.

"It's about what happened that night at the cabin." Jisung started.

"Really?" Ryujin was intrigued. She sat up from her chair, too excited to sit still. "So? Are you finally gonna answer my question? Do you like Y/n?"

"I don't like her." Jisung simply answers.

Ryujin's eyes widened, like she was ready to jump the boy. "Oh?" She sounded disappointed.

"I love her." He smiles.

"Oh." She exclaims, standing up. She walks over to Jisung and punches him in the arm.

"Ow!" Jisung grabs onto his arm. "Why'd you do that for?"

"You don't play with someone's feelings like that." She sighs, sitting back down in her chair.

"Anyways." She smiles at Jisung. "When do you plan on telling her? Oh, can I please be there when it happens? Why don't you-."

"Woah woah. Ryujin calm down." Jisung raised his hands. "I will tell her when I'm ready."

"The real question is, are you going to tell her before I do?" He asks, he gave her a look.