Twenty

"Thank you for walking me home." Y/n says as the two reach Y/n's porch. Jisung smiles, "Anytime."

Y/n could feel her heart flutter when seeing Jisung's smile. "Would you like to come in?" She asks him.

He nods, "I would love to."

There's that word again she thought. She hides her expression through her smile as she lets the boy in the house with her following behind.

They reach her living room but before Jisung could sit anywhere, she stops him. "Hm?" He answers.

"About what Hyunjin said. Is it true that you felt the same way since our first meeting?" She asks. Jisung steps closer to her, holding her hands in his. "Every bit."

"And last night?" She looks at their hands before at him.

Jisung was a little shocked that she mentions last night when he thought that because she was drunk she would forget about it.

"You remember?" He asks. Y/n nods, "I remembered the whole thing." She started to get shy, pursuing her lips. "So?"

Jisung tucked her hair behind her ear. He smiles, "Every word." He looks into her eyes.

"I love you too." Y/n says without realizing she just confessed to him right here and now.

Her words made his heart spark up. Everything he thought he was missing was right there in front of him this entire time.

Their future life didn't fall apart because they weren't for each other but Jisung had forgotten that all he needed was her.

Jisung immediately reacts by pulling her close in his arms and smashing his lips onto hers. Not a second pass and Y/n already has her arms wrapped around him, kissing him back.

They pull apart but still close to each other. "Do you want to go upstairs?" Y/n whispers. Jisung smirks, quickly lifting Y/n earning a small yelp from her. He carries her, quickly going up the stairs.

Y/n laughs, making sure to close her bedroom door as Jisung takes them both inside.

~

-

Next day
School

Y/n was at her locker putting her books from last class away. Ryujin comes up to her with a smirk on her face. She leans onto the locker next to Y/n's.

Y/n looks at the girl with a weird look. "What?" She questions. She closes her locker and faces her friend.

"So how'd things go with Jisung yesterday?" Ryujin asks.

"Well once we got to my house, Hyunjin's confession got us talking." She started. "Talking about us, our feelings, our feelings for each other." Y/n smiles.

"Those dreams came true, didn't they?" Ryujin smirks. Y/n blushes, nudging her friend before walking ahead. Ryujin's eyes widened, she laughs to herself from the realization as she catches up to Y/n.

"Oh my god! Kang Y/n!" Ryujin exclaims. "Let me tell you, when I saw Jisung leave your house last night I only assumed the good has happened but you confirming it made it so much better." She laughs.

Y/n stayed quiet because she didn't know what to say at the moment. She just watches her friend.

The boys were just walking around and saw the girls. "What are we laughing about over here?" Hyunjin asks, standing in front of them.

Ryujin stops laughing to look at them. "Hey lover boy, how was your time at Y/n's house yesterday?" She points the attention to Jisung.

"Oh so you heard as well?" Hyunjin asks Ryujin. She nods happily.

"Did he tell you?" Y/n widened her eyes.

Hyunjin nods, "This morning he called happily screaming about how much you love him and how he loves you sooo—." Jisung slaps his hand over Hyunjin's mouth to stop him from talking anymore.

Jisung nervously chuckles as he slowly removes his hand. He looks at Y/n, "Moving on, how was your morning?" He shyly asks.

"Better now that you're here." Y/n blushes.

"AWW." Ryujin exclaims. She grabs onto Hyunjin's arm. "Come on Hyunjinnie. Let's leave these two lovebirds." She playfully says.

"Okay Ryujinnie. Where to?" He plays along.

"Wherever our heart takes us." Ryujin continues, pulling the two of them away. "Okay." Hyunjin exclaims.

Y/n chuckles while Jisung shakes his head at their friends. "Anyways, I just want to say that I'm very happy that yesterday happened." Jisung says with a soft smile.

Y/n held a warm smile, "Me too. I couldn't stop thinking about it...thinking about you."

Jisung took her hands into his. "Y/n. Can I ask you something?" She nods for him to go on. He looks at her with a sparkle in his eye.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"