Five

"It sounds perfect." Ryujin exclaims, putting her bag on the bed she claimed once the four friends walked in the cabin they chose. "The four of us already know each other. It makes sense for us to pair up together." She happily nodded.

"This is the perfect cabin as well because we're the closest to the open canteen." Hyunjin said with a smug smile.

(The cabins doesn't look like this but the bed placements are similar

(The cabins doesn't look like this but the bed placements are similar. I'll use this as reference to what bed they picked.)

"Um Ryujin do you think we can switch beds?" Jisung gulped. The girl picked the bed closest to the bathroom (the one to the very left) while his best friend already picked the one across from it (the one on the bottom right corner, barely in the picture).

All there is left was the two beds that were close to each other, the only thing that's separating it is the nightstand. And the only two people who haven't chosen their beds yet were of course Jisung and Y/n.

"No." Ryujin shook her hand. "You're cute Jisung, but not cute enough for me to switch beds with you." She shrugs, shooing the boy away.

Jisung sighs before making his way to his friend. "Hyunjin." He whined. "Do you think we can switch beds?"

"What's wrong with yours?" He asks.

"Nothing." Then he quickly came up with something. "Don't you want to be close to Y/n? You can have my bed while I have yours." He insisted.

Hyunjin shook his head. "I like her too much, I don't want her to see my sleeping habits then get scared away. Not ready for that. Please do me this as a favor. Yeah?" He smiles before pushing him away.

Jisung mentally cursed at himself before putting his stuff down on the bed. He peeks over at Y/n, she was busy unpacking. He takes a look at her open bag. "You were always organized." He didn't even notice that he said that aloud.

"What was that?" Y/n asked, pulling the boy out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh sorry that was nothing."

She slowly nodded. "Okay." She focused back on unpacking and once again questioning the boy's weird actions.

"Y/n." Hyunjin calls for the girl, motioning her to come over. Y/n does what he says and walked over to the boy. Jisung peeked over at the two, careful not to get caught, and tried to listen in.

"So about what I said on the bus..." He trailed. He gulped, "I didn't know what your silence meant and I was wondering if you thought about it." He was careful not to push anything but he was dying for her response.

Y/n looks at the boy. "I have." Hyunjin nodded. "And I think I still need time to think about it." She says.

"Take all the time you need." He takes her hands into his. "I really like you Y/n and I don't want to rush your decision, so I'll be waiting." He smiles.