Sixteen

"JISUNG. Outside. Now." Ryujin stormed into the classroom. The boy doesn't look up but just continues to look at his textbook. "There's 5 more minutes until homeroom." He said in a dull tone.

Ryujin scoffs, "Do you have a death wish?" She was about to walk towards Jisung until Hyunjin jumped in and stopped her.

"Woah woah wait." He said.

"Move Hyunjin. Y/n is crying because of him and I want to know why." She angrily said.

"I already tried talking to him, he's not saying anything." He shook his head. "Look I don't know what's going on with him but I don't think we should create a scene at school."

Ryujin thought for a second then sighed, "Fine."

Hyunjin nods and takes Ryujin to her seat. "Where's Y/n? Is she doing okay?" He asks.

"I took her to the nurse's office, hoping she can just rest there." Ryujin says.

"Okay. Uh hey." Hyunjin glances at his friend who was still staring at his book then back at the girl. "Do you think I can sit here for today with you? Jisung's been acting weird since this morning and it seems that he doesn't want to talk to me."

"Yeah, sure." Ryujin opens the seat for him. Hyunjin gives her a smile before sitting down. "Thanks." He mutters.

-

"Thanks." Y/n says as she grabs the glass of water from Jisung. He nods, sitting next to her on the couch. "Yeah, if you need anything just ask."

"How do you feel? Are you okay? You're not feeling sick?" Jisung worriedly asks.

Y/n chuckles, taking a sip of the water before putting it down on the table. "I'm all good, just pregnant." She says.

"I know, but does it feel different?"

"Jisung it's only been 2 months." Y/n took ahold of one of his hands. Jisung stifles a small smile, putting his other hand on top of hers. "I just want to know how you feel."

Y/n looks at their hands then at him, "How do you feel?" She said with a soft tone. "You know we haven't really talked about last month."

"What do you mean? Graduation happened." Jisung says. His face says he was fine, but his hands says otherwise. He was fidgeting with both of their hands.

Y/n notices that he was avoiding eye contact but she knew that they needed to talk about it sooner or later.

"And everything else that happened. Jisung, why don't we express how we feel?" Y/n says.

Not saying anything, Jisung kisses Y/n. "That's how I feel. Why can't we just focus on now? I'm happy here, just us."

Y/n sighs, "Jisung-."

"I'm serious." He cuts her off. "Why don't we get married? We're having this baby together, we should be married." He says.

"Don't you think that's a little crazy?" Y/n tried to laugh it off but the look in Jisung's eyes was telling her that he was serious.

He shook his head, "I wanna be all in."

Y/n thought for a second, she hesitated but she nodded her head. "Okay."

"What?" Jisung mutters.

"I'm all in." She says. "Let's get married."

Jisung's shocked face turned into a big smile. It was like everything they were just talking about was out the door. "She said yes." He exclaimed. He pulls her under him, hugging her as he was on top.