C H A P T E R - O N E

" Here is your espresso shot and cinnamon bun! " Ochako said as she served the meal to the customer, " Enjoy the meal! "

Ochako saved up money to have her own small cafe business a few miles away from her home. She still makes her own songs in her free time, in daytime she has her business café open while at night she goes out to perform some small gigs in a club.

" Good morning! Welcome to Mochako's Café what would you like to have- " She goes to the counter hearing the bell from the entrance, widening her eyes to see that person in front of her.

" Can I have a latte? " It was Iida, waving at her wearing his business suit as always.

She prepared the latte pretty quickly and serve to him, " On the house, Iida-kun.. "

" O-Oh but I w-wanna pay.. " He was about to pull out some cash from his wallet but she held his hand smiling more.

" Is the least I could do.. " She replied as he sighed, putting his wallet back in his pocket.

" I was so glad to find you.. You didn't message me when you got home safely that time.. " He said with worry in his eyes, it's been a week since they had their reunion and she knows what happened between her and Deku.

" S-Sorry.. I never got the chance to get your phone number and all, I don't even know if your number is still the same you know? " It was a white lie this time, a good excuse but she really doesn't know his number or even from her other fellow classmates.

" I'll get all our friends' phone numbers and send it to you, okay? " He replied as he gave me a phone for me to put mine on.

" Gosh.. thank you so much but there's no need to get worked up and all.. " Ochako smiled, telling him that she really is fine.

" Still, I am the representative of our class, worrying about my fellow old classmates is natural.. Did anything happen that time? " Iida asked as she mentally stopped thinking for a minute but luckily she turned around while holding the tray.

" Don't worry, when I got there I was already sober.. I took care of him and put him to bed, then I uh.. took a bit of a nap on the couch since it's very late you know? " She explained almost making herself puke to make up this lie in front of her trusted friend.

" That's good to know.. " Iida murmured as she left him to enjoy his latte alone.

She's been quiet and diligently wash all the cups and plates that are used, not noticing she got cut nearly on her wrist. Ochako lets out a wincing pain, making a ruckus as she rushes to the backroom making Iida notice the strange behavior she is giving.

" I need to be more careful.. " She said to herself, wrapping a bandage on her palm hand down to her wrist.

" Are you okay, Uraraka-san? " Iida goes to the counter showing once again his worried face.

" I-I'm fine don't worry, I got careless.. " She replied, continuing to wrap up her injury.

" Uraraka-san, if you need help- " Iida's concern for her grows, and she smiles at him.

" I'm not bleeding to death or anything.. " She said to assure him but he let out a sigh.

" Um.. if you say so, " Iida replied as he gave a check near her cashier which she saw widening her eyes, it was written One million dollar check just wide open. Enough to make her buy her dream studio to record her music.

" Iida I can't- " She was about to speak only to be interrupted.

" I am not taking no for an answer, please accept my gratitude instead of ignoring cause I know you needed this... " Iida smiled as he put a hundred dollars in the donation box, " Keep the change okay? "He is one of the richest and largest engine companies located just near Tododroki Airport.