C H A P T E R - F O U R

" Are you sure about this, Kirishima? " Deku said as he looked at him, seeing his cunning smirk.

" I asked my manager for a one-week vacation, it's enough to secure your reputation from the media and Mina wanted me to check up on you two.. " Kirishima said knowing that he is also a famous boxer, it's kind of a stupid idea coming for him to do.

" I-I don't know... An actor and a boxer meeting up here in the hospital just because of our classmate, Did a crowd of your crazy fans follow you or anything? " Deku was anxious and Kirishima saw his nervousness for Ochako's safety.

" Don't worry about it, remember that Mineta was informed about us famous being targeted by stalkers and shit? He got this okay? " Deku sighed as his face was still filled with worry.

" J-Just be careful, don't look suspicious and try to blend in with other casual people around you, and don't take off your fucking hat..! " Deku said as his friend let out a sigh seeing his overprotective instinct was on.

" Just take care of Ochako, for Mina and everyone okay? " Kirishima smiled as Deku nodded and finally went inside the room.

" O-Oh.. Deku you're back.. " Ochako replied as she tried getting off the hospital bed, he quickly dashed and helped her out.

" You tell me if you wanna walk.. and please don't hesitate to ask for help from me.. " Deku said as Ochako chuckled.

" Still worrying about everything Deku-kun, I told you I'm okay.. " She said as both of them looked at each other, but quickly looked away.

" A-Anyways, what do you want to eat? I-I heard that you haven't been eating much and you've been losing weight.. " Deku explained as he took out a lunch bag full of bento foods packed up, " I called mom to cook some food for me and I just encountered some sweet shop as well so I bought some mochi- "

" MOCHIIIII, my favorite!!!! " She exclaimed and quickly snatched the Mochi-packed food, and started to munch them all.

Deku watched her, she was so hungry that after three minutes she finished them all up. His sweat dropped because he only bought one, but luckily her eyes twinkled as she saw the Katsudon meal that Deku was holding.

" Is that... KATSUDON!?! " She yelled as she was about to snatch away only to stop herself and reflect on what just happened and that was her cravings kicking in, " U-Uh.. Sorry.. M-My behavior.. "

" Pfft.. HAHAHAHAH! " He laughed as her cheeks began to blush from embarrassment.

" Now you are being meanie.. Here I thought you would be taking care of me.. " She pouted and looked away and pretended to get mad.

" You got some appetite, Uraraka-san! " Deku said as he smiles even more and started to face her using his chopsticks to hold the pork cutlet to feed her, " Here, Open your mouth and I'll feed you.. "

Ochako stared at Deku who is feeding her right now, her hands began to rub in her stomach feeling once again the warmth and happiness. She felt flustered yet calm so she slowly opened her mouth and took the pork cutlet slowly chewing them and tasting it, better than the one she brought before with Tsuyu and Tokoyami before.

Deku watched her enjoying eating, it was his breakfast yet somehow he couldn't help but watch her eat his supposed food for breakfast. Though seeing her happy made his heart pumping faster and he wouldn't stop admiring her beautiful face radiating from the sunlight at the window as she eats.

" Your mom's cooking is so good.. " She said as she misses her family's cooking as well back in her childhood home.

" I have more other Bentos with me, would you like some sushi? Omelet? I know you love sweets so mom made special Onigiri! " Deku said as he saw Ochako finish the Katsudon and took some glass of water near the bedside.