C H A P T E R - T H I R T Y

" Find about what Kirishima? " Deku goes to Kirishima and fixes the messy sleeves.

" U-Uhh.. " Kirishima then hangs up the phone and looks at Deku, " Find about nothing! Nothing at all!! "

" Are you hiding something from me? " Deku's tone became serious with a glare, " You may have slipped through Mina's threats but you can't fool me.. " 

" U-Umm.. " Kirishima began to sweat like bullets as he clears his throat to come up with an answer. 

" Deku, you need this tie to complete the setup!- " Mina replied and goes to the living where she felt the tension in the air,  " what's going on? " 

Kirishima looked down and let out a sigh, " B-Bakugou just wants to make sure you'd come to the p-premiere tonight.. Cause y-you know umm.. a s-surprise! " 

Deku raised his eyebrow looking at his face all sweating while looking away from him, " Uhuh.. What about Kacchan.. " 

" C-Come on M-M-Midoriya dude! " Kirishima stands up as he continues to avoid what he heard, " You really need that tie! It would suit your style- "

" Kirishima- " Then he grabs the tie around his collar and tightly surrounds it which makes him choke.

" We don't have much time! We got to go now for Midoriya to be there early.. " Kirishima then pushed Deku to the exit door which made him protest Ejiro's actions.

" Would Midoriya-kun fit into this checkered style of a lime green suit instead of that boring black suit? " Iida came out of the room with the hanged suits but as he looked from his surroundings, it was only Mina left.

" I wouldn't recommend any of those, Iida-kun.. " Mina replied as she laughed nervously.

Deku and the others go into the building to prepare for tonight's movie premiere, Kirishima tried to avoid bringing up the topic while Deku is still suspicious and thinking about it. When Midoriya tried approaching Kirishima from their road trip like he always make up excuses like buying drinks outside or talking about Iida and Mina's doing after all this, it couldn't help but not go over with the conversation anymore.. not yet anyway. 

As they arrived at the movie theater where a lot of fans were already waiting and cheering on from the barrier, Deku came out of the car and was greeted by camera flashing and squealing from the crowd. 

" Izuku Midoriya! " One of the fans shouted as they cheered louder than before while Deku waved at them with an awkward smile. 

" Marry me! " the girl squealed which made him flinch from their requests, " Please notice me, Midoriya-sama! "

" You're so handsome! " the fans tried reaching him but luckily Iida was in front to cover for him along with Mina and Kirishima.

" Don't come near him or I won't hesitate to stab this pen to all of your eyes.. " Mina glared at the girls which made them tremble in fear.

" T-Thanks for that.. Mina.. " Izuku whispered as she crossed her arms and adjusted the sunglasses she was wearing.

" Don't get the wrong idea of us on good terms.. " She stated as she adjusted her look to Deku, " I'm doing this for Ocha.. " 

" R-Right.. " Deku murmured as they slowly go inside the movie entrance door of the movie theater where they were greeted by the cast including All Might as well.

" Young Midoriya! You are just in time to meet the other directors for your next project.. " He said as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, " I thought you will be ignoring this occasion, this is your first big role ever! "