10k Special Chapter

Hewwo readers!

The author is here for another special chapter, 

I swear you guys are milking this fanfic for me

I couldn't thank each one of you enough to support them!

I appreciate the patience and love reading this Izuocha Fanfic; there will be what-if stories someday if it goes up again, hehe..

But right now, I have some more juicy reveals before the scandal happened..

.

.

.

So, when did Ochako develop feelings for Izuku Midoriya?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There wasn't an exact date on how she really developed her feelings for him, but she did remember that time when some of her friends kept teasing them from around middle school to high school.

" Ochako-chan! " Tsuyu called out her name and made her look in her direction, " What took you so long? "

" Sorry girls.. " She runs towards them as she pants, " I was assigned to carry Kayama-sensei's notes back to the faculty room... "

" You're such a pushover, you know, Ocha-san.. " Mina replied as she crossed her arms while sighing, " When will you take a break for once when a teacher asks a favor from you.. "

" It's not that I'm against it or anything but I just don't like people struggling and I wanna help, you know.. " Ochako said as she gave her biggest smile to them.

" Or she was looking for Midoriya, hoping that they would bump into each other..~ " Mina whispered under her breath as Tsuyu and Ochako didn't catch what she said.

" Anyways, Ochako-chan and I will be helping out with the chores.. " Tsuyu changes the topic as Mina pouted.

" And you didn't include me..?! " Mina whined as she clung to Ochako, hugging her tightly, making the brunette suffocate.

Ochako tapped Mina as she looked at her pink-haired friend, crying obnoxiously, " M-Mina.. Can't.. Breathe, please.. "

" As much as I wanted to take you with us, Mina-chan.. " Asui began to poke her cheek, " Last time we did chores together, you made even more mess, and Aizawa-sensei scolded us for letting the chickens go out to their coop in almost nighttime.. "

" It's not my fault that one of those chickens started attacking my beautiful nails! " Mina protested, making Ochako sigh and look at her friend.

" Just this time, Mina-san, we won't do chores together.. " Ochako looked at her with a pleading look.

" Don't give me that look, Ocha-san..! " Mina pouted even more but quickly gave up with her friend's sad face.

" Ochako-chan is really something when it comes to changing people's decisions.. " Tsuyu said to her mind, watching her friend with a smile and hug towards Pinky.

" You better give me a treat this weekend.. " Mina looked at the brunette as she giggled.

" Yes, Mina-san, I promise. " Ochako said as she pulled away from Ashido's hug.