C H A P T E R - T H I R T E E N

" M-Melissa, w-what are you doing h-here..? I thought you were in A-America..- " Midoriya said then suddenly she hugged him.

" Didn't I tell you I was called here in Japan to record some songs for my upcoming album..! " She exclaimed as she pulled away looking at him, " You've been enjoying your one-week vacation? Uncle Might told me you'll be coming back for a shoot with me soon so I was wondering if you got the time to- "

" M-Melissa, I kind of b-busy right now..? " Deku stuttered as he look from behind seeing Ochako only to smile at both of them.

" I-It's fine.. You guys seem to miss each other.. " Uraraka replied trying not to hint at any pain or jealousy inside.

" B-But Uraraka-san..- " Deku began to reach for her hand only to get pulled again by Melissa squealing.

" Well, we can talk later, Izu-kun.. Sorry to call you out of nowhere because I have so much to talk about like how our parents plan about me and you! It got me excited that you ask me about this too.. " Melissa said which stiffened his body while Uraraka smiled, even more, hiding the pain tearing her heart apart.

" Oh? Are you two planning something important? " Uraraka asked as her tone was monotonous.

" It's about the role for our first romantic movie together.. " Melissa was confused as she looked at Deku, " Have you told your friend before- "

" Ochako, it's not what you think I swear- " Deku pulled away from Melissa's grip to go beside his best friend but it was too late only to be received a slap on the face, it hurts more than last time she slapped.

" How dare you.. All those words were a lie..? " Uraraka was about to tear up as she slowly backed away while Deku kept on approaching her gently.

" Please you got it all wrong and everything I said wasn't a joke or a lie, you got to believe me.. " Deku begged as tears were going down on Ochako's face.

" Don't come near me.. " Uraraka muttered then feeling her pregnancy mood swings kicking in as she walks away, running faster and it was too late for him to grab her.

" Uraraka-san, please let me explain! " Deku shouted as he has torn up from the blonde actress, she kept on going and the weight gets heavier, " Ochako! " 

" D-Did I mess this up..? " Melissa said then seeing Midoriya breaks down and tears kept on going down his cheeks.

" Goddamn it.. Y-You let her go again.. " Deku repeatedly muttered to himself then gripped on his chest feeling the pain, " I love you, Ochako.. "

" Izu.. " Melissa felt guilty as she began to move faster, trying to catch up with Ochako, " YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS, IZU-KUN! I'll try to stop her, okay..? " 

Deku wiped his face nodding and breathing slowly as he took out his phone trembling as he makes a phone call for Bakugou and then started to move back to their spot with his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka ran as fast as she could, knowing it would hurt her even more if she let herself hope again that there is a chance for Deku and her to be together. Some childish assumptions get through her head and she immediately clenched her stomach in a protective stance for her baby's safety. Finally, she got back to where some of her friends are cleaning up their place, she wiped her tears and breath slowly while looking down avoiding eye contact.

" Ochako-chan! " Tsuyu approached her, " Midoriya isn't with you..? "

" U-Uhh.. He got an e-emergency call.. " He stuttered as she began packing her stuff on the bench trembling.