C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y T H R E E

Uraraka was getting bored inside the car and finally gets off to take the bathroom, she insisted that the guard and driver stay just in case something happened. Ochako then wrapped herself in a cloak, a mask a spare sunglasses that Momo has, she goes inside with ease knowing she cautiously prepared her VIP card when she did get inside for the first time. She looked around adjusting her glasses seeing some familiar faces from the horizon, she tries to ignore them as much as possible and finally found the bathroom area. She clutches her bottom sweater protecting her stomach as she smoothly goes to the hallway where the bathroom is, for safety measures she reaches to find the Accessible Restroom for people with disabilities. 

" There it is! " She thought to herself and twisted the knob only to be locked, " Dammit! " 

" Hold on a second, I'm almost finished! " A deep-voiced person shouted from the outside which made Ochako back away waiting patiently.

After a solid five minutes, the person finally came out of the bathroom as Ochako bowed for her rudeness, " I-I'm sorry.. "

 " No it is fine, young lady.. " She looks up as her eyes widen seeing in front of her is none other than All Might himself, Toshinori Yagi.

" You're.. A-All M-M-M-M-Might..!? " She screamed and moved away trying not to make a commotion as Toshinori began to panic on how to calm down the lady, and he doesn't even know it was Ochako Uraraka.

" Please, I meant no harm nor make you feel uncomfortable.. I can leave as soon as possible- " He replied and slowly backed away until out of nowhere Ochako grabbed his coat tightly making him stop.

" Y-You.. " Ochako wanted him to ask about Deku, how he was doing without her and she couldn't avoid it any longer, " Y-You're apprentice is I-Izuku Midoriya, r-right..? "

All Might looked at the lady wrapped up and couldn't see her face that good, he was surprised to even heard from a stranger about Midoriya which made him stay to talk, " Yes, he is the next One for All Role Model Hero.. May I ask how you know about his name? " 

Uraraka then lets go of his coat and looked down, she knew she fucked up and need to make up a good excuse for it, " U-Um a friend.. I'm a friend of his, s-sir.. "

" Ahhh, I never knew I would meet up with young Midoriya's friend in such weird places.. HAHAHA! " He said with his iconic laugh and gently put his hand on her shoulder, " Are you here to meet him by chance? 

" No! I was just wondering h-how is he doing since.. " Ochako replied while shaking her head fast and gripping her cloak tightly.

" He is doing fine, young lady.. " All Might said with a smile, " Though the stress and pressure of work is getting him.. Losing his composure and he's been more secretive than before.. " 

Uraraka then looked at All Might as he kept on talking, " I heard from him that he lost his chance to confess to someone dear to him.. Keeping his sanity now is drowning himself with work.. "

" I-I see.. " She replied as both of them stopped talking for a while, " I-I'm not sure if it's w-wise for you to tell me all about this.. but don't w-worry I won't tell a-anyone about it.. " 

" It is fine.. " All Might said as he looked again at Uraraka, " You may be a stranger but I sense that you are a good person inside. "

Ochako smiles as she slowly loosens her grip from her disguised cloak, " T-Thank you All Might s-sir.. "

" Call me Toshinori, young lady.. " He said and extend his hand for a handshake, " I have a feeling that we would meet again at the right time. "