5k Special Chapter

Hello fellow readers,

Akira is here for a specific out-of-the-ordinary chapter!

I have been preserving them for quite some time...

I am so happy to get 5k reads!

I didn't expect this fanfic to be this successful

So I prepared some 'what-if side stories' for the readers

I'll stop talking now cause I know how much you want to read this,

So I was wondering...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How did Izuku and Ochako meet in the first place?

.

.

.

.

.

It was twenty-six years ago, their first encounter in first grade..

It was just an ordinary day for everyone, the first day for children to go to school without a guide from their parents in April. Being able to be independent and responsible enough to take care of your own is something an outstanding achievement for a kid to handle, everyone except our young broccoli boy, Izuku Midoriya.

" Come out and play with other kids, Izuku... " Inko Midoriya in her early twenties frowned as the little green-haired boy was still behind his mother and watches the kids playing from the playground.

" I guess the kid is still not used to being with many brats... " A twenty-seven-year-old mom, Mistuki Bakugou, approaches her friend with a grin, " Katsuki has been the center of attention like some kind of star.. "

" I don't really know what's wrong with Izuku but I am pretty sure that he would get along so well with other kids like his best friend, Kacchan.. " Inko then looked at Mitsuki with worry, " Am I not exposing him enough, Mitsu..? "

" Oh don't be like that. " The blonde mother replied as she slowly lower herself to face the shy little Izuku.

" H-Hello Auntie M-Mitsu.. " The young Izuku stuttered and gripped tightly to her mother's shirt.

" Heya brat.. " She smiles as she pats gently the young Midoriya's messy green hair making him chuckle a bit, " Katsuki is waiting for you out there, don't you wanna play with him along with his new buds there? "

" I-I don't know Auntie.. " Poor Izuku then looked down feeling shame and guilt, " K-Kacchan told me I'll be on his way and I don't want him to be upset because of me being a burden for him.. "

" That fucking brat I swear... " Mistuki said to her mind as she began to pull the young Midoriya and started to cry making the kids look at him, especially the young Bakugou, " You brat come here! "