C H A P T E R - N I N E

It's so uncomfortable, Ochako could speak much as she watches Melissa having a smile on her face. She gets along with the people around her even with Jirou and Kaminari is fond of her. She kept on looking down as they get into the cafeteria on the ground floor of the company building.

" You are hard to reach but I am glad you picked our company.. " Jirou said as Melissa giggled.

" Oh gosh, I am very grateful to be here working in collaboration for the upcoming movie! It's been a while since I am going to act again.. " Melissa said as she kept on yapping with a friendly tone to other staff in the company, while Ochako wants to be invisible or float away so badly.

" Well I do hope you continue your acting, I heard you will be having an early retirement..? " Kaminari asked as Melissa nodded.

" I have my dad's business and I am the only child to inherit it so this might be my last acting and singing.. " Melissa replied as Ochako kept on listening.

" Ochako, what food do you like? " Jirou looked at her friend who seem to be anxious and uncomfortable, " I heard um the menu has Mochi? " 

" O-Oh.. I think I-I'll pass with.. sweets.. " She declines as she goes forward which made Jirou frown.

" Your friend seems to be bothered, is she okay? " Melissa frowns as Jirou sighed as she watched her friend going by her own.

" She had some personal issues dealing with right now though she got really good skills to show that's why my wife and I are planning to make her someone that people would look up to.. " Kaminari replied as he looked at his who smiled agreeing with what he just said.

" She's that special? Wow, I would love to work with her someday!! " Melissa exclaimed as she gleefully smile at them.

" Totally, but I don't think she's in the mood to talk with us.. " Jirou said as she nervously rubbed her cheek with her finger.

" Is it that week period? " Melissa whispered as Jirou nodded, kind of?

Jirou observes her friend's behavior and it was very strange because she knew that when she's gloomy or refuses sweets is a sign that something is bothering her. Ochako was the first who got in the cafeteria and goes to the near counter where the food is being served, she took the silver tray ready to put food by the chefs aligned in what food they are going to serve. She's been drooling for those pork cutlets and good oyster sauce drizzling to the other customer beside her.

" Uraraka? Is that you? " a familiar voice snapped her from reality and she looks what's in front of her.

" Sato-kun!!! " She gasped and smiled as he nervously laughed.

" Gosh, I'm so glad you still remember me.. I thought you'd forgotten about me.. " Sato Rikido, a famous baker in Japan and now working for Jirou's company now.

" Look at you! Oh, I missed one of your fresh loaves of bread when we were in high school! You still make those, right? " Uraraka replied as Sato put rice and pork cutlet in her tray.

" I still do actually, I could give you some before you go home.. " Sato said which made Ochako squeal in excitement.

" Oh thank you so much! I'll pay you- " Uraraka was about to pull out money from her purse but she was interrupted.

" Oh no need, it's on the house! " Sato replied as he put the sweet sauce on her pork cutlet and a side candied apple on the last vacant part of her tray, " This is a newly made green candied apple.. You're the first to taste it! "