C H A P T E R - F I F T E E N

" Are you okay, girl? Did you sleep well with the baby in your tummy? " Camie asked as she was holding some homemade cook then served to the dinner table.

Ochako who was been missing for a week now tried to take it easy and not think of any stressful situation but Camie made her feel safer and secure in a temporary home that she suggested. From her point of view, her house is pretty simple and chill to stay in and it ain't that fancy like other famous models who had three stories high and a big pool. Camie made sure that the house ain't gonna be bombarded by new reporters or stalkers that could be sneaking through windows.

" I slept well, thank you for asking Camie-san... " Ochako said as Camie gave her a plate full of breakfast meal and fresh squeezed orange juice.

" Oh please, being a pregnant woman is a big deal and you've been eating a lot of meat rather than healthy veggies Ochakobabe. " Camie replied as she sat beside her at the dinner table watching her enjoying the food on the plate.

" I had no time to make proper plans to buy food... I-I was going to start planning after the.. beach party... " Ochako slows down as she remembers Deku reaching out to her, wanting to explain only to shake her head seeing Melissa in the picture.

" You do know that Deku and Melissa ain't a real couple. " Camie spits out with rolled eyes getting mad which made Uraraka giggle.

" It's pretty obvious with the past they had, they were childhood friends.. unlike me... " Ochako whispered the last two words and started letting the tears out which made Camie not panic.

" So what if they are childhood friends?! Girl, you made more memories with him than her! " She protested then clears her throat, " What I mean is that from what you told me for the past few days is that both you and Midoriya have been together. He had spent his whole life with you starting middle school to high school... It has a big impact, you know " 

" But that doesn't mean his eyes will belong to me. In the end, he will only treat me as his best friend. " Ochako said as she finished her food, " Besides, we had our clarifications together about the confession I had and he did ditch me without an answer, left had made his brain malfunction cause of my feelings towards him- "

" Shush babe... " Camie put her finger at her mouth shutting her up as she smiled, " Negative thinking and language will hurt the baby.. " 

Uraraka let out a sigh and drank all the orange juice, " I'm fine... I feel better since I left them without a word which is for the best.. "

" For now... " Camie crosses her arms looking at her, " You are only here to get better and focus on getting healthy for the baby ad yourself.. "

" Yes, I will... " Ochako smiled as she stands up and stretched slowly.

" Okay then... I'll handle all the dishes while you focus on getting checkups, and some exercise after eating. Also please bring someone with you cause the last time you go out Mirio started panicking when you disappeared from his sight. " Camie explained as she continues washing the dishes.

" I can't bother a tired actor, Camie. " Ochako replied as she started to fix her hair by tying it up, " He was also busy with his shootings anyways, so a good rest would be helpful for him.. "

" It is not an excuse, girl. You need a companion so please be careful next time, okay? " Camie said as she finished washing dishes and grabbed her bag.

" I will don't worry... " Ochako said looking at Camie who is near the door and smiling at each other.

" Okay then just text me if it's an emergency. " Camie said as she finally got out of the house leaving Ochako and stretching herself up in the living room.