C HI A P T E R - S E V E N

D̸͉͂͊ĕ̸͔͝k̵̤̞̒͗u̴̱͋ͅ.. " A blurry memory is playing as the flustered woman moaned as her face is flustered, Deku felt his body burning up and the toxic smell of alcohol everywhere around him as he was on top of the woman he is dealing with right now.

" Fuck, that voice of yours makes me turned on~ " Deku whispered in her ear as he heard her whimper then kissed down at her neck, " Keep saying my name~ Moan for my name only darling~ "

D̴̬̂̓-̶̢͎̍D̴̹̮̋̀ë̵̯̼́k̶̩̏́u̶̢͖̒͋-̵̺̺̿k̸̗̔u̷͎͈͒͘n̷͔̽̆..~ Ahh~ " She kept on moaning and groaning as her nails dug into his back making him suck more on her neck forming so many hickeys.

" You love that feeling~? " He kept on tracing kissing her neck down to her squishy breasts burying his face from it.

" P-Please... S-Stop..~ " She begged as he looked at her, her face is blurry and he couldn't recognize nor remember at all.

" Why stop~ You wanted me right~? Your body loves to respond only for me~ " He never remember he said that hearing her sniffs and gripping his long sleeves polo.

" D-Do you even love me..? " She cried softly as he widen his eyes like he heard this somewhere before.

It was total silence and he began growling, clearly doesn't like her question at all making him show what his answer to it. He started by devouring the poor woman with his bites and kisses on every part of her body. She moan softly as she gripped his hair tightly somehow her actions wanted his attention, he wanted her to moan his name and make her covered by the hickeys he made. Gently kisses her as he removed their clothes pulling her to sit up straight while caressing her cheek and keep on kissing her roughly, she wrapped her arms around his neck basically submitting to his desire to claim what truly is his.

" Tell me.. What does my sweet want..~ " He pulled away looking at her blurred face as he rub her curved body wanting to see if she smiling, he wanted to know who is this girl.

" You Ḏ̶͊e̸̙͝k̸̭̎u̴̫͂-̶͈̚ǩ̵͚ŭ̷͖n̴̥̑.. I-I want you to love m-me.. " She replied as she touches his bare chest seeing her head moving down like she was avoiding him.

" Do you think what I'm doing right now isn't making love to you, hm..? ~" He asked as he started to push her gently to the bed where he was on the top and she was at the bottom.

" ̷̚ͅ D̴̳̤̈̆-̵̹̓̆Ď̵̤̜e̸̢̦̔k̵̺͛u̷͖̥̓.. " She began to stutter looking away and still not looking at him directly, he knew she wanted him but what was stopping her?  Luckily she kisses him softly, her lips are so sweet to taste yet the bitterness of the alcohol was there.

He smiled a little as he lean closer to her nuzzling his nose at her then kissing her forehead trying to give the loving kiss that seem to catch her attention, " Do you trust me..? "

" Yes.. " And finally the memory stopped, and that dream wasn't satisfied at all to him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Deku woke up and panted, he rubbed his hair releasing more stress and what he just dream just now.