C H A P T E R - T W E L V E

Eleven years ago..

February 14, Valentine's Day, Second Year Class 1-A

" I'm so sorry I won't be coming there in Japan, Deku.. " Melissa replied in a video call with Midoriya as he let out a sigh.

" I-I see.. " He replied and let out a fake smile while looking at the camera.

" I really promise I will be going in the summer! I'll make up with you once I got there.. This promising science fair was really a big deal and I was nominated unexpectedly, I do hope you understand.. " Melissa frowned as someone began to call her for school, " I got to go.. call you later, okay..? "

Then she hung up the call making Deku lean on the wall from the school hallways with his face all depressed and in a bitter mood when he sees a couple going to the corridors. He began to doubt their relationship as he scanned through the pictures he had with Melissa before,

" Do I still love her..? " He thought about it for a while as he saw one of his friends in front of him which he fixed himself.

" What's with the sad boy face there, Midoriya? " Shoto asked as he was with Iida and Bakugou saw them which made him join the conversation.

" Oi oi oi, what's this? Is the nerd that awful to look at in valentines? " Bakugou laughed as Deku smiles as he stands up.

" S-Sorry for making you worry guys.. I was just thinking of better lines for the career fair in March, you know? " Deku half lied as he looked away seeing Ochako with Tsuyu giggling, it made him feel a little relief to see her smile.

" Guys! It's Valentine's Day.. Gosh, who is going to give me chocolates this year?! " Kaminari butted in the conversation," Receiving chocolates to girls makes you look so handsome and see yourself as their type of ideal guy to date like me.. " 

" Is that how it works? " Shoto asked as he rubbed his chin, " I got like.. five boxes of chocolates in my desk just this morning actually.. " 

" Oh stop flexing your goddamn chocolates, you half-half! " Bakugou growled as Iida let out a sigh.

" Please don't be mean to our fellow friend and classmate, Bakugou.. " Iida replied as his hand moved like a robotic.

" Whatever four eyes.. " Bakugou only ignored as he crossed his arms.

" W-Well um.. that's great on your side Todoroki- " Deku said as he got interrupted but Mineta as the other boys joined in.

" Of course he got chocolates, he will be given more chocolate cause, one he's fucking rich, and two his popular in our class! " Mineta whined then grumpily mumbled.

" I thought Ojiro is the most popular among the boys group?- " Sero asked making Ojiro elbowed him disagreeing.

" I do not understand how girls' affection shows by giving lad some chocolate.. " Tokoyami replied which Mineta lectured him aggressively.

" No cursing guys! We might get caught by a teacher.. " Iida warned only to be get ignored, making him sigh.

Then Deku saw Kirishima sneaking behind and pounced wrapping his arms around Iida and Bakugou making them fall on the ground.

" Motherfucker- SHITTY HAIR CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT TO ME!!! " Bakugou shouted and out of nowhere Aizawa-sensei heard him.

" What was that? " He glared at them and we apologized and go back to our class.