C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y S E V E N

One day before the interview started...

" A-Are you sure it's just Jirou..? " Ochako asked as both she and Momo are in the car going to the company together.

" That's the seventh time you asked and yes.. " She replied as she quickly looked at her who seems to be twiddling both her index fingers like a child.

" I-I just wanna avoid any c-controversial from Kaminari.. " Uraraka replied and tried not to cry about it.

" Don't worry about it, if you don't want anyone besides Jirou, I'm sure it is fine.. " Momo explained as they finally arrived just in time, " This is your big day and I'm sure he would understand about it.. " 

" C-Can you tell him, I don't hate him or anything.. " Uraraka sniffed as Momo nodded.

They get inside the building with some people pass by, Uraraka clings to Momo hiding from the big hoodie that Deku gave to her. They got to the floor where the recording studio was, both of them walked through the hallways and then saw from the window where Jirou is listening from a headphone. Ochako began to grip tightly to Momo's shirt while she giggled, Jirou saw them from afar and waved as she signals for them to go inside which they did.

" You girls made it! " Jirou exclaimed as Uraraka peeked a little feeling anxious.

" Uraraka took a long time to prepare.. " Momo looks from her behind as Uraraka looked down shyly.

" What's up with Ochako.. " Jirou said then whispered to Momo showing her worry, " It's out of her character to be.. a scaredy cat.. " 

" She's feeling under the weather this month.. " Momo replied as she tries not to mention anything related to pregnancy.

" Oh well.. I hope she's prepared for the shooting.. " Jirou stated as Uraraka joined in the conversation. 

" I-I need to remove the hoodie, Jirou-san. " Uraraka said as she looks from her surroundings, " is there a changing room..? "

" just at the back then go left, you will see a door with your name on it. " Jirou said as Ochako nodded and began to walk from the backdoor, " There's something up on her, I swear Momo.. " 

" Meeting together after disappearing for a month would make both of you feel awkward.. " Momo explained as Jirou assumed it might be just that.

It took an hour for everyone to get ready, the good lighting, the position of props, and Uraraka being from the center with the whole paid orchestra from behind her. It will be Jirou's greatest effort to this ideal vision of this video yet. As one of the editors clarified what she will be doing while she looks through the lyrics she made. Momo and Jirou watched her being serious about all this which from their perspective is reinvigorating. 

" So, I will be just standing in the center and lip sync? " Ochako repeated what the editors said to her as they nodded in response.

" Yes.. " the editor-in-charge replied as she takes away the clipboard from Uraraka where the lyrics is written, " Just assure you that we might be repeating some scenes if Madam Denki asked.. "

Uraraka nodded as they go to their places with the orchestra ready to play from their seats, it made her feel a bit nervous.

" This is just a one-take, Ochako! " Jirou said into the microphone where she is visible from the window, " We want this video impactful and breathe taking with your voice being heard.. " 

" O-Okay.. " Uraraka said from the mic as the music started. 

From one take to a dozen as Jirou somehow felt there was still missing one more crucial for this video, Momo on the other hand helped out by giving her encouraging words to the orchestra and Uraraka. She also checked if she gets a bit dizzy or light-headed from the room and Ochako appreciated her concern.