C H A P T E R - E I G H T

Ochako is waiting at the entrance of the mall where Deku is going to fetch her, she holds all the groceries and it's kind of heavy. She put them down for safety as she wiped her forehead with sweat trying her best to take cautiously for her and the baby inside forming. She saw people staring at her, mostly guys, and it made her uncomfortable trying to look at her clothing if they are inappropriate looking.

" Fuck, that chick looks so busty~ " The man whispered as he elbowed his other friend, " You think that's a good practice to get laid on? "

" I bet she's a virgin~ " The other man replied back as she felt her back crawling with their hands, she gulped as she tried finding that green sports car.

" Where are you.. I need you, Deku-kun.. " She thought to her head as she clutched her shoulder bag trying to calm herself.

" Hey, gorgeous..~ " The man approached along with his friend, she slowly turn around and look down.

" Y-Yes.. " She whispered then looking at two men who go closer than ever, luckily she backed away.

" You seem to be going home? Why don't we handle it by taking you where you live instead of waiting for a taxi? " The man lend his hand, it looked dirty and his smile looked like a perv you see in the tight streets.

" U-Um.. I have s-someone to fetch m-me.. " She said softly as she kept on backing away dragging her groceries away from them while clutching her hand towards her stomach.

" Oh come on babe~ A pretty lady like you might get hurt, you know? " The other man said as she didn't notice his arm slithering to her waist which made her flinch and smack his arm.

" P-Please sir! D-Don't touch m-me.. " She trembled, feeling that dirty hand still there which made the man pissed.

" Look lady, I'm being nice.. " The man glared she was now cornered pinning her from the wall as the other guy smirks and he holds by her waist, " I'll make this quick for you, babe~ "

She covered her mouth as her tears were going down while closing her eyes fast trying not to make a scene around her, she knew that her situation is worse. She wanted to scream for help but no police officers were found, she wished he is here to save her. But then she felt a swift movement as she opened her eyes it made her shocked, Izuku Midoriya with a pissed face punched the man.

" What the fuck are you doing to her.. You good for nothing bastard.. " His tone was cold and low making her tremble as she tried to breathe calmly.

The other man approached his friend and looked at Deku who is also angry, " Who the fuck are you?! " 

He then pulled out a knife which straight attacked Midoriya only making him scratch his cheek. Deku's acting was a great instinct since he had experienced this kind of situation in his action movies, he knows self-defense and pinning the man from the ground with another cold glare.

" You touching my woman, that's what.. " He replied like spitting venom, the man looked at the Deku which made him surprised. 

He started to back away, " Y-You're that.. famous a-actor Deku.. I'm s-sorry I..-  " He chicken out as he carried his friend away while Midoriya took out his phone and made a quick call.

" D-Deku-kun.. " Ochako whispered as she fall from the ground, she rubbed her stomach while tears still going down and hugging her knees tightly.

" Thank you, do take care of this for me.. " He said as he ended his call, he turned around with a worried expression, " Uraraka-san!! Are you okay?! "