C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y N I N E

Uraraka slept well these past few days as she was living pretty normally after the song was released, now she will be planning to go back to Jirou about the next project she's been given. Camie rarely visits her because of modeling so she's been with Hado every day with her child Nero. She woke up and move from the side feeling the heaviness of her belly, it has been tiring for her to even sit up straight from time to time.

" Ochako-san! It's time for breakfast " Hado shouted as Uraraka came out to her room as she yawns.

" M-Morning.. " She replied as she sat down at the dinner table and not noticing what was beside her.

" So what's the plan for our mysterious singer? " Mirio exclaimed which made Uraraka flinch and moved away.

" M-M-M-Mirio-senpai! " Ochako was fully awake while he laughed at her reaction.

" You surprised me with that kind of move Uraraka.. " Mirio stated as he continues eating his breakfast, " I appreciate your contribution to the movie even though I wasn't expecting you to be the one who made the theme song.. " 

" I.. " Uraraka then looked down as she let out a sigh, " It's a lullaby for Eri.. " 

" Hubby.. " Hado looked at her husband as he couldn't help but ask for more.

" Was it really for your child? or for someone else? " Mirio questioned again, it made Uraraka tremble in anxiety.

" Mirio.. We talked about this last night.. " Hado said as she was about to reach his hand but he made her stop.

" I know.. Midoriya is going to be a dad and have a baby named Eri which he doesn't know about.. " Mirio stated and looked at her wife with worry, " We are hiding something precious to him and I felt so left out about it too.. " 

" M-Mirio-senpai.. " Uraraka tried to explain her side but the stare he gave was anger.

" You kept this for four months? and the next couple of days will be your fifth month.. " Mirio as he puts down his fork.

" Hubby.. " Hado then stands up and hugs him from behind, " she was scared of what's going to happen next.. you can't blame her actions.. " 

" If I didn't find out about it would you do the same thing about her? " Mirio gripped from her hold as he let out a heavy sigh, " hiding the fact I have a son named Nero? This plan you're involved with will soon be found out.. " 

Uraraka then leaves and goes back to the room as Hado stopped hugging her husband while looking at him, " Mirio.. This is a sensitive topic for her to deal with.. " 

" What's the point of hiding this? " Mirio argued as both of them looked at each other standing their own opinions, " Midoriya lost half of his time of being a dad.. to be there for her and the baby.. This is unacceptable on their part.. " 

Uraraka still hears them arguing and tries to cover her ears, guilt took over her mind and body as she began to hyperventilate. The pressure was on her and out of nowhere she was screaming uncontrollably with voices repeating its words saying,

" How dare you keep this from him! "

" You're such a selfish woman, seeking attention.. " 

" You're a burden.. "

" You ruined his career.. " 

" Do you think he will accept you and your baby? "