C H A P T E R - S I X

Ochako couldn't sleep, it's past midnight and she looks down at her stomach as she rubs it gently. She hums a lullaby for her baby and it's getting bit visible the small bump that she got, luckily Deku's clothes were bigger, and made him borrowed every single oversized shirt he had in his apartment for her to wear every time she's going to bed early. The scent of the grass from the fields when it rains made her calm and now she have this habit of sniffing, after that question happened it's been two days he didn't make a move and only focused on taking care of her from the morning shift. To be honest, she's quite impressed with him because he handled the service fast and helped out with the need to restock all the ingredients in the café.

" I can't believe that Deku's child is inside of me.. " She said to her head as she smiled looking like an idiot, " but I can't wait to see you, my little one.. "

She wasn't expecting to become a mother this early, she was clearly in her twenties and this was just an accident. Added the problem that she isn't married yet and if all of her classmates knew about this it would start making chaos and interrogate me about who is the father when clearly it was one of their closest friends, she really wanted to think and focus more on taking care of the child which she made a health plan for her to follow. She began to sleep to start her morning day just for the plan she's been thinking of.

" You wanted to stay here in your apartment..? " Deku asked as he removed his coat to hang it looking at her with worry, " W-What about your café..? Do you need help or organize your stuff here at the apartment cause I can help you out with that- "

" I want you to relax for today, Deku-kun.. " She replied with a smile as she wears casual clothes, seeming to be going somewhere.

" But Uraraka-san.. " Deku frowned as she saw him twiddling his fingers and crossing his arm, a sign of frustration and blame for himself, " Maybe I can be your bodyguard? Kind of like a security guard.. "

" That would just attract more attention with that fame and your handsome face! " She exclaimed then coughed avoiding gaze at him after that last phrase she said.

" I can't just let you outside without my protection! What if some bastards check you out and lead you into something more problems!? " His overprotectiveness is getting worse, if he knew about the baby problem she bet that he would quit being an actor without hesitation.

She sighed as she goes closer then holding his hand and looked at him, " Please? I just put a note by the entrance door before you came here to the apartment this morning.. We can meet up at the mall later afternoon, is that good? "

" Can I at least bring you where you needed to go..? " Deku asked as she giggles seeing her best friend's overthinking and worrying.

" Fine.. can you wait outside? I'll be quick.. " He nodded as he left of the apartment,  she then started to get a paper of lists and the finished schedule she's made when she woke up first thing in the morning.

There was some specific food plan so she's going to do grocery shopping, it took some notes and research for what a pregnant woman needs so she's making more adjustments between her work and life in balance by taking exercises and eating more healthy foods rather than craving the same Katsudon for nine months, she put her plan sticking in the fridge and smiles. She then put on her coat and shoes and started going out of the apartment where Deku is leaning in his sports car.

" You got what you needed? Where are you going anyways? " He opened the door for her to sit in the front and she looked at him with a smile.

" Well.. I plan to hang out with the girls today and I wanted you to try to focus on your preparation back for your job, I know you've been focusing a lot more for me but, " She paused a bit as she sat down looking up at him and seeing a hint of blush on his cheeks, " I don't want you always sticking beside me, you're an actor and I'm an ordinary citizen in the streets... Causing a scandal would ruin the hard work and dedication you built for the past ten years.. "