C H A P T E R - F I V E

" I'm sorry for making you worry, Mr. All Might.. I had a personal matter to handle and it's kind of an emergency.. " Midoriya is on his phone talking to his mentor, Toshinori Yagi or also known as All Might.

" You should have texted me or at least called me immediately about this personal issue you are having, young Midoriya.. " the man on the other phone, Mr. Yagi, said with a worried tone.

" Can you please help me out with this..? I'll treat you up to a hard workout session at the local gym when I get the chance we meet up. " He begged as he heard his mentor let out a sigh.

" Okay then, is your best friend in better shape now? " He asked Deku while the green-haired boy watched his best friend busy managing her café inside.

" I don't know.. She still looks so pale and her weight is getting lighter than yesterday.. I was going to treat her to some lunch after her morning shift.. " Deku said as he kept on watching his best friend carefully with worry.

" Young Midoriya, I know about what happened and Doc Chiyo gave me an email about it.. " Toshinori said as Deku began to listen, " I don't know if I should let you know this but make sure she's cautious every day.. "

" What do you mean by that, Mr. All Might? " He asked as if he missed some information from his best friend.

" Deku-kun!!! Can you help me carry the delivery?! " He heard his best friend shouts as his mentor was about to tell him.

" Your friend seems to be- " Sadly Deku hung up and quickly helped his best friend from her business.

Deku didn't get the chance to hear what his mentor said but he was too concentrated on helping his best friend with her café, luckily Kirishima and Mina's help with the service made the work for Ochako no hassle.

" Table three's order is a cup of Cappuccino and homemade carrot cake! " Mina said from the counter as she gives the receipt to Ochako who is doing her best to give the food faster, the presentation looked so good it shines.

" Holy Mother Earth.. That looks so good, Uraraka.. " Kirishima drools as Ochako transferred the order in front of him with the tray his holding.

" Awe.. Thanks, Kirishima.. I promise I'll bring you guys free carrot cake after the morning shift. " She said as she winks while Kirishima gave a thumbs up loving the offer.

" Would you stop slacking or I'll kick you out of the café by force.. " Then Deku whispered coldly then his hand on Kirishima's shoulder felt gripped so hard that made him jumped in fear.

" R-RIght!! " He dashed to the table giving the food with ease, Deku was pissed that he got a giggle from his Uraraka.

" Now that you're here! Can you carry this for me? " Ochako popped out of nowhere and quickly gave the boxes to Deku which he handled safely, " Just follow me and be careful not to trip.. "

" I'm not that kid anymore, Uraraka-san.. " He clearly was annoyed and let out a groan reminding back when they first met, he tripped and luckily Ochako saved him.

" Whaaaaaat, give me a break..~ " She giggled as finally pointed it where he should put it down.

" Both of us are responsible adults, I don't trip nor fall anymore.. " Deku protested as he make a pouty face like an angry child.

" I don't know about that.. " She kept on giggling as both of them came back out of the storage room and finally saw the customers going away, meaning the work is done.