7

Y/n pov.

My dad dropped me to the university as I bid him goodbye and gone inside chatting with my bestie who was sitting simply and being a lazy ass. (lol)

___________________

Y/n dad's pov.

After I drop my daughter in her university I drove my vehicle to my company.. Parking my vehicle in the parking lot, going inside the building as I greeted the employees who was working there, walking to my seat I began to do my work.

Taehyung's pov.

I was still busy staring at her innocent beauty but was disturbed as I received a call.

"What? "

"Sir u forgot about the important meeting with Mr. Kwan? He's been waiting for u like 20 minutes"

Oh shit I completely forgot about my office work, she really is a magic I can't remember anything else than her beauty.

"Ah yes I be there soon" I declined the call.

__________________

I step out of my car the workers greeting me,walking straight to the meeting room I met with Mr. Kwan as we both talk about our deal.

After we finished talking about deal, I walked towards my cabin removing my suit I placed on the backside of my chair..this work irritates me a lot sometimes and I thought about my precious little doll, a small smile came on my lips thinking about her.

"Wait I know her face but don't her name" (Sounds like jungkook dialogue but nvm😅)

"Ahhhhhh I just saw her face!! " I ruffled my hairs, taking my phone in hand as I made a call.

"Hello boss" The guard said.

"Come to my cabin now" I said in my cold voice.

"Ok b-boss" I heard him stuttering, but did I care? No.

Guard pov.

I was here doing my duty when I received a call from my boss.

(After their talks)

I don't know why boss told me to come to his cabin is he gonna fire me or kill me?! No I should think positive..

I gone to my boss cabin and knocked on the door I heard him say "come in" .

"Boss u called me" I stood straight, gazing at my boss nervously, praying to god that he won't fire me.

Taehyung's pov.

"Boss u called me"

"Yes because" I took a picture and handed it to him, crossing my legs staring at him emotionless.

"Find the information about this girl... QUICK" I snapped my fingers as I saw the guard running away to get my work done.

"I cant wait to see u doll~im gonna see u tonight"

Y/n pov.

Finally the College was over I Walked to my house, freshen up eat some snacks taking my books I read them.

And soon it is dinner time as I go to my bed and slept. And not thinking that someone will visit me at the middle of the night.

Flashback of TAEHYUNG's pov.

I was still thinking about my doll when my guard entered my cabin with a file in his hand.

"Boss here" He handed me the file.

"U may leave now" I gestured with hand as he leaves I opened the file and read her information.

"She's Kim too" I smirked "soon gonna be Mrs. Kim"

My eyes widened when I saw a particular word.

"She's Mr. Kim's daughter?! (Y/n dad) "

"It be easy for me" Resting my back on the seat i laughed darkly.

"My precious little doll" I stare at her picture. "Mine.. Fucking mine"

To be continued...