14

Author pov.

Y/n felt her body freeze hearing the same familiar dark deep voice, she whimpered softly, slowly turning her head to meet with the same eyes which scares her the most.

"Got u my doll"

Y/n hid behind the officer as the other officers stood up immediately and bowed at him.

"S-sir he is the one!! P-please i-i beg u please help me!! " She cried pathetically, holding the officer's hand tightly, begging for his help. But the officer looked down in shame as he couldn't help the innocent girl from the devil.

Y/n cried badly to see the officer giving no response to her. She saw his gaze on her hand which is holding onto the officer's hand tightly. She saw it and left her hand. His dark gaze slowly looked at wet face.

He glared at her which made her body tremble in fear. Now she understood that it's no use to ask for help from the officer. She ran towards a room which made taehyung to chuckle at her naive escaping attempt.

"Again my doll running away from me" He smirks. "But I love it" He bit his lips and licks them.

Taehyung shake his head as he chuckles, walking towards the way u gone- his steps stopped, his dark gaze falls onto all the officers he shouts

" MIND UR WORK DON'T MIND THIS, or u know what will happen" He smirks, as the officers shiver in fear and then they all started to do their work- pretending that everything is fine in here.

Y/n ran towards a room which she supposed to be a 'investigation room she opened the door and locked it immediately slowly stepping back she looked around for a second, it was all dark and empty other than a table and a chair.

"I can't be here for so long, I need to defend myself! " She whispers, rubbing the sweat trickling down her forehead and she began to search for something but there were none as the room was clean and tidy.

She placed her hand in her mouth to stop her scream as she heard a loud thud from the other side of the door. She whimpered softly but soon pressed her hand to her mouth tightly when she heard another loud thud.

"Baby... My doll I know you're in there sweetheart come out now- Be daddy's good girl u are... Hm come out.. " Silence suddenly filled the atmosphere.

"DOLL FUCKIN' COME OUT!!!!! "

She heard his scream and the continuous hitting sound of the door made her afraid, she sat on the floor and covered her ears with her both hands, sobbing hard, closing eyes tightly.

Soon she heard no noise from the other side of the door which made her sigh in relief.

"I think he is gone" She said, slowly raising her shivering legs only to flinch hard when the door burst open to reveal his tall figure, his arms crossed against his chest, his right shoulder leaning against the door he broke open, he stared blankly at her but the rage in his eyes made her want to run away... But how?

He took his slow steps towards her, as she walks back, away from him but as soon as her back hits the cold wall behind her he caged her in his arms hugging her tightly, snuggling his face in the crook of her neck.

"It looks like my doll needs a punishment hm? " He spoke in his deep voice, his arms tightly wrapped around u when he sensed u struggling in his arms, trying to get away from him.

"Please leave me Mr. Kim, please I beg u" She begged but he stared at her and picked her up as she gasped at his sudden movement, he made her wrap her legs around his broad torso and began to walk towards the table which is placed inside the room he made her sit and caress her soft chubby cheeks.

"And what if I say no" He says, kissing her cheeks as y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

"No no please leave me-" He kissed her suddenly which made her shut her mouth, she hit him with her fists as he grabbed her hands and made her lay onto the table and pinned her hands beside her head, this made her arch her back as her chest hit his muscular chest which made him groan- kissing more deeply.

"No no-" "C-cant br-eath-" Her pleadings were deaf to the man's ears above her but he showed mercy and left her abused lips, leaving wet kisses all around her neck.

"Leave me!!! Leave me!! " She hit him and tried to push him away with all the left out strength in her.

His hands slowly made it's way to her thighs, caressing it with his slender fingers, grunting softly against her neck, biting on it.

"What you're doing to me doll, you're making daddy so fuckin' hard-" He breathes heavily against her neck, pressing the bulge on her covered cunt, grinding on her.

"N-no leave me-" He chuckles, cupping her cheeks in his hands.

"Let's go to our home my doll"

To be continued...