10

Taehyung's pov.

My guards opened up the door for me, only to meet with the pair of my precious doll's eyes. I was lost in her beauty but she turned her head away, ignoring me which made me. How dare she.

"Oh! The new principal mr. Kim please come in" The lady, who I consider as the teacher welcomed me to come in. I hummed, entering inside the class. But still I can't control I feel like she is a magnetic she is attracting me. God. Why the hell is she so beautiful and innocent.

"Morning students" Everyone stood up and bowed down at me. "How's studies going? "

"It's good sir" Some of the students replied. "It's good... See all later." I walked out of the classroom, but she is still in my mind.

"Fuck" I cursed, walking to the principal's cabin to do nothing.

___________

I saw my doll walking with her friends, laughing and giggling so sweetly but why the hell is she talking with me.... No...she is mine she can't talk with anyone... She is all for me.. Only me.

She bid goodbye to her friend, walking through the corridor, I was waiting for her to cross the principal's cabin which is my cabin, but once she crossed, I immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her inside covering her mouth with hand, she looked scared, she tried my scream but I tighten my grip on her.

"U look so beautiful baby" I whispered, kissing her neck my grip just tightens on her every single minute whenever she struggles, her muffles were clearly heard by me but I didn't care, not when she is in my arms while I was feeling her.

"Doll don't move, let me feel u" I whined a little, pressing my body on hers, snuggling my face in her neck controlling myself not to fuck the shit outta her, right here, right now.

"U should keep quiet ok? " I said, looking at her to wish she nodded her head a bit, shivering in my arms. I slowly took my hand away from her mouth and being a good girl she is, she did what I said.

"P-please leave me s-ir" Her voice trembled.

"No" I growled. She flinched, keeping her small hands on my chest, I chucked she is trying to push me away. How cute.

I took her small hands in my large ones, pinning them above her head to which she struggled more, I couldn't control myself. I let my lips devour hers hungrily. I moaned in delight, feeling her lips on me again.

My hands slipping inside her T-shirt caressing her soft belly while leaving kisses on her jaw. God her soft skin.

"P-please!! L-leave me!! " She screamed. I stopped and looked at her, she was crying badly.

"Fine, then I will drop u at ur house" She shook her head stubbornly.

"N-no p-pleas- " "I will drop u and that's it keep ur mouth shut" I growled. I grip her wrist and took her out of the university. Going towards my car I said.

"Get in" She didn't moved an inch, keeping her head down, I sighed. She seems afraid.

"Get in my baby, nothing gonna happen to u" I cooed, gently caressing her back, opening the car door for her as I force her to sit in.

To be continued...